Anyone expecting or gifting bling for the holidays!?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. butterfly36029, couturequeen, illinirdhd:fabulous pieces:yahoo: congratulations ladies:hugs:

2. here's a belated pic of my cross pendant. It's not huge, but not teeny and dainty like I was hoping:

Attached Files:

3. I really like it on you Swanky, and I'm super jealous of your hair. How do you curl it? Or is it naturally curly?

4. Thanks!
    It's naturally wavy - but ugly wavy :Push:
    I blow dry it straight and the only thing that will curl my hair is my GHD flat iron;
    rollers, curling irons, etc . . . don't work for some reason {?}
    I finally figured out how to curl w/ it! I post a pic in my Anthro thread that shows more of my hair, I'm so excited I figured it out!:yahoo:
    Every day I ask my DD "want Mommy to curl your hair!?"

5. I got the most beautiful necklace for Christmas. My boyfriend got me a silver Tinkerbell necklace made by Swarovski, it's a Disney one and it's just so beautiful! Her wings and shoes have AB crystals on them. I didn't even ask him for it or know that he was getting me it. He really suprised me with that one and I am in love :biggrin:

6. oh, i think it's very pretty. i don't think it's too big at all. in fact, when you posted it by itself, it looked bigger than it appears on your neck.

i love it.

7. Thanks! It's not really "big" at all, just not dainty :wacko:

8. Mine is the same way. Not an attractive "wave". I use those Caruso steam ones to curl mine, and usually end up popping the top ones out and replacing with regular hot rollers for more foof.

9. I bought some and didn't love my first try . . . perhaps I need to give them another try :thinking:

10. totally unexpected from DH. necklace/pendant with cognac diamonds for xmas. been wearing it daily eversince i got it :

Attached Files:

11. I LOVE that! I'd have loved to have received that!

12. They are a bit finangly. I just roll them like regular rollers. Though part of why I take the top row out after the rest is rolled is because they leave majorly stupid looking "dents" near the scalp. The regular rollers smooth that out.

13. I noticed that, so I rolled the top layer up instead of under, but that results in too many flyaways :sad:
    They need to fix that stinky technology.

14. Gorgeous stone! I really like the simplicity of the first style.

15. It's actually a good size pendant and gorgeous! Congrats! What's wrong with the chain?