Anyone expecting or gifting bling for the holidays!?

attachment.php

Just got this Tiffany Legacy ring from DH, so I am set for a while, maybe even for next Christmas. LOL

oh wow. that is just gorgeous!!! it's so blue...

I am so hoping my Dh and Dd's got my heavy hints about a ring I saw in St.Tropez this summer from a Brazilian jeweller called Guerreiro....It was divine a Huge 10 carat maybe more heart rock crystal set in 18 ct gold....we willl see on Friday...!

Our anniversary was a few days ago, and DH surprised me with a pair of diamond stud earrings! I had told DH that I didn't need or want anything too expensive for our anniversary, but when he gifted the earrings, I was so excited! Funny how you didn't know you wanted something until it's given to you! :P

I got some bling last night! My SO's family gifted me some gorgeous yellow gold, diamond and smokey topaz drop earrings by Jamie Wolf. You can see her designs at Barney's or on her website-- it's gorgeous stuff.

I also got some retro cool earrings from Anthro. I told my SO how lucky I am to have gotten so many wonderful gifts for Chanukah: my earrings, private boxing lessons, a LV koala wallet and a spa day (50 minute massage and a mani/pedi).

I would be surprised if I got any more bling on Christmas day.

I'm not sure it counts as 'bling' but I am giving some jewellery this Christmas - I bought my mum an Hermes clic bracelet in tarracotta enamel and palladium. It goes with her BV bag I bought for her birthday earlier this year - we're into coordination in my family!

I'm expecting my dream earrings - Canturi diamond stud earrings from the Cubism collection. TDF!!!!