Anyone expecting or gifting bling for the holidays!?

Not exactly 'bling', but I got an early xmas present last week. I was actually looking at things to but on my wistlist for the BF but my mom just got it for me instead. A Tiffany&Co heart key necklace :smile:

I always give my mom gold hoops , almost every year. I know I am getting 2 more Ippolita bangles and Ippolita hoops. My mom has gifted to me my Grandmoms hearts. One heart is a solid 18k brushed gold with saphires. Its so gorgeous. I need a good chain for it. The other is a slim 18k heart with 25 on it. It was my grandmoms aniversary gifts. They mean the world to me.

I usually get some new pieces around this time of year. Some years, it's fashion pieces from NM. Sometimes it is classic pieces from Tiffany and other times, it's fine jewelry from Barney's.

I always like getting new jewelry, but I'm also happy with what I already have. I'd love an engagement ring over the holidays, but I have a feeling my SO is going to wait until the spring.

*~*My dad is getting me this Paloma Picasso Loving Heart necklace for Christmas!! Can't wait!! :yahoo: *~*

LovingHeart.jpg

Tiffany & Co.

There's a necklace at my parents' jeweler that I have wanted for over a year. I have a feeling they may have gotten it for me yesterday. It's a 16" with little discs hanging from it, kind of like a Me&Ro piece. If it shows up under the tree I'll be sure to post pics!

I bought myself a blue topaz set (necklace, earrings, ring) that hasn't arrived yet. I hope it gets here soon!

I always give my mom gold hoops , almost every year. I know I am getting 2 more Ippolita bangles and Ippolita hoops. My mom has gifted to me my Grandmoms hearts. One heart is a solid 18k brushed gold with saphires. Its so gorgeous. I need a good chain for it. The other is a slim 18k heart with 25 on it. It was my grandmoms aniversary gifts. They mean the world to me.

That is such a great tradition! Your mom must have a gorgeous collection of gold hoops!

That is such a great tradition! Your mom must have a gorgeous collection of gold hoops!
LOL. I think she is sick of them. She likes small ones and the last pair I gave her were larger and more blingy. She probally never wore them. But I always remember my mom with gold hoops on when I was growing up, so I keep gifting those. :biggrin:

DH has had a bangle made for my small wrist to stack with my others which are similar in weight but they are a different profile. It is very nice and not to heavy but not to light either. It weighs about 42 grams.

I am also getting a new 45 cm chain to hang pendants on which is "needed" as I have a lots of pendants I can't wear at present.

Other than that I don't know what Santa has in store. Perhaps a new bead for my pandora?

Yes, I am hopeing for the gift of bling from my dbf. He has a no jewelry for girlfriends policy, but since it's been 4.1 years I have been hinting (and by this I mean reminding him every day) that I want something that sparkles...I'm itching for a necklace though.

My mom just got her ears pierced at the age of 66! We are all giving her earrings this year. I got her a pair of 18k and garnet Ippolita earrings.
My dad got her these:
https://secure.annesportun.com/shopping.jsp?styleCode=em703gd22

I love the designer, and I really hope she'll let me borrow them sometime!

What I really want is a cute pair of everyday earrings-Me and Ro or something similar. I think my bf will get me those. We talked about doing a small Christmas this year- we are eloping to Thailand in the summer, so we have a wedding and honeymoon to pay for, plus he's getting my e-ring next month!