Anyone ever purchase at farfetch.com?

Well from my experience the boutique I order was from Parisii in Italy and overall was great it was gift wrap if you saw my last post and vickac has improved since then and make sure to use PayPal because the reviews I’ve seen are getting better and better so it depends on the seller you choose and I hope you got a great experience up to you if you wanna take the chance
Thanks, I’m thinking it over, still can’t decide what to do.

Hi has anyone ordered anything from Farfetch using Vickac or Vitkac directly recently? I’m trying to get hold of the Gucci Marmont card wallet in the emerald green and Vickac have it on their website but I’m reluctant to order it even with the 10% discount code as I’ve read horror stories about them in the past.
I’m struggling to find any recent reviews.
Thanks

I have bought a couple of times recently from Vitkac with no problem. They often have stuff that is sold out elsewhere and great offers. They are a very reputable brick & mortar shop in Warsaw. In any event, if you are worried about Vitkac, there is no much difference whether you order directly or via Farfetch in my view. Farfetch is just a selling platform for all these “real” shops, but the product will still be handled by Vitkac.

I have bought a couple of times recently from Vitkac with no problem. They often have stuff that is sold out elsewhere and great offers. They are a very reputable brick & mortar shop in Warsaw. In any event, if you are worried about Vitkac, there is no much difference whether you order directly or via Farfetch in my view. Farfetch is just a selling platform for all these “real” shops, but the product will still be handled by Vitkac.
Hi, thanks for answering my question, I’ve had a look and the item I’m looking at isn’t offered directly through Farfetch, but I’m getting quite a few positive reviews from the lovely purse forum community so I’m leaning more toward ordering directly from Vitkac.

I've been eyeing a Prada bag, on Farfetch the pricing is almost 600£ cheaper on Farfetch compared to for example net-a-porter. I guess i should be super exited but I am worried that I might not receive an authentic item, is the price difference common with Farfetch?

Hi has anyone ordered anything from Farfetch using Vickac or Vitkac directly recently? I’m trying to get hold of the Gucci Marmont card wallet in the emerald green and Vickac have it on their website but I’m reluctant to order it even with the 10% discount code as I’ve read horror stories about them in the past.
I’m struggling to find any recent reviews.
Thanks

Sorry I ordered from Vitkac last month (Chloe Marcie bag) and the price was good and it arrived quickly. Unfortunately, quality wasn’t great. No concerns of authenticity but I think the bag must have been a floor model as it didn’t feel new (quite used/handled) and one of the clasps on the strap wasn’t working properly. I returned it and the refund was very quick and smooth.

I bought several times with no issues. But my recent order is from Likus Concept Store, Poland through Farfetch. I returned the item through FF returns via DHL and it has been sitting in customs for eight business days now. When I followed up, DHL told me that there is an action that the recipient needs to do so the item can be released by customs. The store was notified on April 9, and still no action.

330ADBA7-14C7-423D-881E-C7D380BF475F.jpeg 4364F7F9-1E82-4715-B133-B74B94AEDE21.jpeg 393BDD7B-A79C-4100-B343-86FF2E7D2A76.jpeg D6439541-E617-4E4B-BADB-56849FF751D5.jpeg 068B194A-2F5C-4DA0-BAE5-B82641810679.jpeg I just received my CHLOÉ Medium Pixie bag order from Farfetch, and the seller is Ottodisanpietro, Spain. I was kinda scared while it was on the way because this Baby was on sale for $1556 and I got it for $1254.80 with 20% including the $10 shipping and I was thinking it might be on display and so on but when I opened the box today it was carefully package with the note from the boutique “We hope you enjoy you purchase!”. The Bag is more than what I expected. I’m glad my first purchased from Farfetch didn’t turn to a headache. Going through return process and waiting for a refund is a pain. I hope my next purchase will be from the same boutique.

Reactions: msd_bags and eckw
View attachment 4049640 View attachment 4049642 View attachment 4049643 View attachment 4049645 View attachment 4049641 I just received my CHLOÉ Medium Pixie bag order from Farfetch, and the seller is Ottodisanpietro, Spain. I was kinda scared while it was on the way because this Baby was on sale for $1556 and I got it for $1254.80 with 20% including the $10 shipping and I was thinking it might be on display and so on but when I opened the box today it was carefully package with the note from the boutique “We hope you enjoy you purchase!”. The Bag is more than what I expected. I’m glad my first purchased from Farfetch didn’t turn to a headache. Going through return process and waiting for a refund is a pain. I hope my next purchase will be from the same boutique.
Nice.... I also recently purchased a Chloe bag from Farfetch from the same boutique and also had a great experience. Enjoy!

Reactions: MarkWoo
Just ordered an Iro leather jacket through Farfetch. I'm pretty confident because they have a great returns policy, and just $10 shipping fee. I've always wanted to try that jacket. If it doesn't work out/doesn't fit (as Iro supposedly runs small), I'm out $10, no biggie.

Be very careful, the company policy is basically never to allow you any returns, refunds or exchanges. they try to just wait till issues go away, customer service lies about pretty much everything. If you ever have any issues with your order- you will not be able to resolve them. If you dispute the charge - they will not answer the claim. I would never ever buy there again. I lost my money and lots of time trying to return an item that was sent to me and was wrong. Disputed the charge and they still would not let me return or refund me! this is a scamming company...

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I don’t shop from Farfetch often (maybe 6-8 times over the past 5 years) but the transactions have always been smooth and the items always authentic. The two times I had to return, both were easy and fast. (I think I was refunded within a week of sending it back.) I also find their customer service quite responsive.

Reactions: Antigone
I bought my Valentino Rockstud City sandals there with no problems, HOWEVER, one little thing I would like to mention: on their website on the pictures the sandals looked completely black, pitch-black, and even though there was no indication of color anywhere else - neither in the section where you choose your size, nor in the details/description - I was sure I was getting a pair of Black sandals, LOL, they turned out to be super-dark navy blue - you can only tell in broad daylight looking very closely side by side with something else in patent leather of the Real color Black. Other than that they look more black than blue, so I kept them anyway. They are beautiful and broke in wonderfully to become extremely comfortable, and the price was so much better than anywhere in the US at that time, but I just wanted to warn y'all reading this: be careful with the color on Farfetch. That's my two penny worth here :smile: