Anyone ever heard or Sofia C. from Italy?

sofia4BLa.jpg=200

TDF!!!!! :drool:

I too found a purple and green Sofia C bag at Marshall's. Was wondering if it's related to any Sofia Coppola designs. Original price was $129 but marked down to $99. The leather was so soft and the colors were nice (purple leather with green interior). The only problem was no cell phone holder. I went ahead and got it and just put my Blackberry in it's case, which I never used before. I am happy I got it! Nice quality

Good to know they are quality bags...I see them from time to time and wonder if I should try one. Next time I love one, I might just go for it! (If I can ;) )

I have the purple one that is like the yellow one on top! I got it at TJ Maxx. I absolutely love that bag! It fits great on my shoulder and the leather is amazing!
I have high end bags and this is as well made as those.

I found a yellow Sofia C. bag in Marshalls for $150. The leather was so soft and it also has suede on the front I just couldn't resist. I was hesitant to buy a bag this expensive I had never heard of nut I'm so glad I went for it.

Hey everyone, I just found a Sofia C bag at Winners for $150.. It's a larger bag, and has sort of a criss-crossy colourful pattern on one side. I will try and find pics, it's super nice. On the Winners tag, the retail price said around $300+!!! The leather is just gorgeous as well. It was hidden behind some really cheap purses, and when I saw this one my jaw dropped lol :biggrin:

Definitely keep your eyes open for these bags

I gravitate towards these bags as well whenever I stop into TJ Maxx. Yesterday I bought my first Sophia C., a beautiful buttery soft dark blue leather bag with bright orange stitching. The zipper pull has leather tassels of blue and orange leather. It is fairly lightweight in comparison to other leather bags I have, and the lining is a lovely burgundy purple color in a cotton material. Most of the Italian brands coming into TJ Maxx lately have that icky slick polyester lining, which turns me off of the bag entirely. I bought it for $150, well worth the money!

I found a pretty white bag with a tag Sofia C., the tags are in Italian and price in Euros, the inside tag says made in Italy. I found it at Marshalls. It is very buttery glazed leather and seems to be cute for the spring/summer. Anyway I would like to know if anyone here has ever heard of the brand and if the quality is any good?? Thanks!

I have a Sofia C tote and it's absolutely loverly. Found it at TJ Maxx.
I actually looking for more for more of their bags. Mine is sorta lime green with a pocket in the front entertwined with lattice of pink, red, and yellow. Lots of compliments. Think I paid $129. :biggrin:

Never heard about them in Italy, but then again there are so many small firms that it is impossible to know them all. I guess they just export, though..

i keep regretting letting a particular style slip through my hands - but i picked up a sofie c. satchel today, on clearance for $99. they were normally priced at $129 and my tj maxx had several styles (the one i wished i'd bought over the summer was rounded at the bottom, had a cute bow detail at the top and came with an adjustable, removeable messenger strap - they had a purple and a brown one and they were both lovely!) anyhow, this satchel style is pretty sweet - it's also purple and they only had one other, so i figured i better get it and not wait for it to be further marked down. the lining is magenta and i don't like that there's no exterior pockets but the leather is so squishy and gorgeous that i think i can live with it! plus, there are three interior pockets and the main compartment is beyond roomy, even for an over-packer, like myself!