Anyone ever go to the Woodbury Lesportsac outlet? because...

The SA I spoke to at Woodbury was sooo snotty! I guess this SA prefers to use her people skills in the store than on the phone! Or she's not really into selling handbags!

Those look awesome! I was concerned since I just bought some sign unseen from the Seattle outlet and reading that someone thinks they ship out the bad placement ones!
No, I doubt they ship out the bad placement ones. I've ordered from the outlet stores before and my bags have been perfect! I'm sure you'll :heart: your bags.

Could the 73 cents be for the orange ziploc bag?:yes:
Nope, the ziploc bags are their gift bags and they're free w/purchase. I think the .73 was supposed to be the tax and they made a mistake and undercharged. I have always been charged sales tax whenever I've ordered over the phone from the outlet stores and I don't even live in a state where there is an outlet store!!

Nope, the ziploc bags are their gift bags and they're free w/purchase. I think the .73 was supposed to be the tax and they made a mistake and undercharged. I have always been charged sales tax whenever I've ordered over the phone from the outlet stores and I don't even live in a state where there is an outlet store!!

That's not good! I believe they are not supposed to charge you tax if they're don't have a store in your state. My purchases from Washington state were tax free. I asked her in advance. If I were you next time you order, ask up front, "Will I be charged sales tax?" I guess there is one advantage to not having a Lesportsac outlet in Tennessee! No sales tax! Especially since it is 9.25% here! ugh!

That's not good! I believe they are not supposed to charge you tax if they're don't have a store in your state. My purchases from Washington state were tax free. I asked her in advance. If I were you next time you order, ask up front, "Will I be charged sales tax?" I guess there is one advantage to not having a Lesportsac outlet in Tennessee! No sales tax! Especially since it is 9.25% here! ugh!

whoa ..you got a high sales tax :wtf:

Really?? Maybe they charged me tax b/c there's a lesportsac store in LA?? So it's in my state?? I guess that could be the case. :confused1: Next time I will ask!! Thanks b/c the tax was like $10 on my purchase!

Really?? Maybe they charged me tax b/c there's a lesportsac store in LA?? So it's in my state?? I guess that could be the case. :confused1: Next time I will ask!! Thanks b/c the tax was like $10 on my purchase!

I saw on their website today under the shipping info that they charge tax in the states that they have stores. They listed CA, NV, WA, FL, HI, NY...