Anyone ever consigned with Ann's Fabulous Find's?

i just did! i have four bags up there now and two more will be put up this week. all i did was fill out a consigment form and ups all my bags to her w/ the signed form. it only took about a week to see the bags on her website and one of them sold the same day! i think if your willing to take only 60% of the selling price, not having the hassle of ebay is well worth it! HTH!!!

60% of the selling price is still better than what I get on ebay from repeated listings.

Thanks a lot for sharing, I was worried that people may have had negative experiences. I'm not picky, and I picked this bag up for a giant bargain... unfortunately, it just wasn't meant to last though. I honestly think it's impossible to actually lose too much money.

I've just about had it with ebay. I'm not a huge seller, I probably sell 4-5 of my old items a month, some are bags and others are just some of my nicer clothing that I dont wear anymore. For the clothing I have a pretty good consignment shop a few towns over that I can use, but for my bags I really don't have anyplace local that I would use. Does anyone have any experience with Ann's Fabulous Finds? I cant find anything about fees on their site anywhere or how long it takes to recieve payment after they sell your item etc.

Depends on how many items that have been received. First in, first on the website. I've purchased and consigned with AFF. They send checks twice a month. The hassle factor is a reason that I consign rather than selling outright.

I have consigned quite a few bags with Ann, and it's been a pain free experience!!
Sometimes it does take her a little while to get the bags on her website, but, if you send her an e-mail she is good about responding.