Anyone Ever Buy and/or Sell on Tradesy?

No, it's 9 to 13 days normally for me.
Same for me....I just checked the FAQs and it only states that they'll hold funds up to 21 days...I thought it used to say something about 'typically released in 4-5 days' but can be held up to 21 days'. The page indicates it was updated a few months ago, and that's when I stopped getting my funds in 4-5 days. At least they took the misleading info out.

Reactions: whateve
Same here. [emoji35]
Nope on day 12
Did either of you get an invite to rate Tradesy's service and if you'd recommend Tradesy to a friend? If so, I'd do it. I got this email, rated them, and gave feedback as to why I rated them the way I did. A day after, someone from Tradesy messaged me for whatever reason (I guess in response to my negative feedback), and after a message exchange my funds were automatically released that same day (5/20).

What was really deceptive about all of this was that earlier that day (5/20) my payouts indicated that my funds weren't going to be released until 5/28 on 11:05am (the post office delivered the item to my buyer on 5/8 at 11:05am). After the email exchange, my funds "magically" appeared as released on 5/20 on 12:00am. Once I saw that I immediately withdrew the funds to have them transferred over to Paypal...now I'm waiting for that and who knows how long that will take...

Reactions: BeenBurned
Did either of you get an invite to rate Tradesy's service and if you'd recommend Tradesy to a friend? If so, I'd do it. I got this email, rated them, and gave feedback as to why I rated them the way I did. A day after, someone from Tradesy messaged me for whatever reason (I guess in response to my negative feedback), and after a message exchange my funds were automatically released that same day (5/20).

What was really deceptive about all of this was that earlier that day (5/20) my payouts indicated that my funds weren't going to be released until 5/28 on 11:05am (the post office delivered the item to my buyer on 5/8 at 11:05am). After the email exchange, my funds "magically" appeared as released on 5/20 on 12:00am. Once I saw that I immediately withdrew the funds to have them transferred over to Paypal...now I'm waiting for that and who knows how long that will take...
I didn't get the invite to rate Tradesy or believe me I would. This is just not right that they hold your money hostage for almost a month.

I didn't get the invite to rate Tradesy or believe me I would. This is just not right that they hold your money hostage for almost a month.
I agree, believe me. I had some choice words about it in the message exchange prior to having my funds released.

I know it pays to be "nice" (I worked in customer service for years so I've been on the receiving end of bad feedback, too), but when your company's (aka Tradesy's) rules are arbitrary and ambiguous and your client has done nothing to contribute to your money problems, you can't expect your clients to willingly accept your ridiculous terms & conditions with open arms. :rolleyes:

I think that might have just been coincidence. Like I said, most of my money is released on days 9 - 13. I rated them too with the same information. I didn't get a message from Tradesy regarding my rating.

Reactions: bernz84
I think that might have just been coincidence. Like I said, most of my money is released on days 9 - 13. I rated them too with the same information. I didn't get a message from Tradesy regarding my rating.
I think you could be right. I'm not sure why Tradesy messaged me back. It doesn't change how I feel, nor does it change their policy...so...what's the point? (not to you :P)

No I have not received that invite. As soon as I get my $ I’m done with these guys. Don’t know how they stay in business.

Reactions: bernz84
So they finally released my funds but its going to take another 7 days to transfer to my bank? AND in addition to their fee they charged me 2.9% for the bank transfer? I’m done with these jokers.
Unfortunately, it might take longer than 7 days. I'm on day 9 since I transferred on 5/20 and I still don't have my money. Others here have been waiting for at least 10 days or so.

But who knows, maybe Tradesy considered last Saturday-Monday non-business days, so I probably won't see my actual money until next week. :rolleyes:

I googled them this morning and saw several posts from pissedconsumer.com . I wonder if some of the posters there include people from here.