Anyone Ever Buy and/or Sell on Tradesy?

Do you have any correspondence when the payment was made between you and the sender? i.e. texts, emails. This could help defend your case.
I doubt it. It was my daughter, not me, and it was money from her boyfriend's friend who owed him money. I think he used his mom's account or credit card to pay it, and she was probably the one who claimed unauthorized use. It was at least a month after the money was sent.

I doubt it. It was my daughter, not me, and it was money from her boyfriend's friend who owed him money. I think he used his mom's account or credit card to pay it, and she was probably the one who claimed unauthorized use. It was at least a month after the money was sent.
Maybe the mother doesn't know her son used the account and she didn't think to ask him.

Perhaps your daughter can call him (or her acquaintance) and tell them that she's going to contact the mother.

ETA: I assume your daughter knows the email address associated with the account so she could send an email to the mother.

Reactions: whateve
in their last two emails Tradesy overly used term "innovative".
"Our Marketing Team has been hard at work developing an innovative social media campaign that features elite influencers and everyday fashion lovers "
1. there's nothing innovative about the whole thing, they are slacking way behind other platforms.
2. they don't even know what the term means, looks like high school girls write this stuff. product can be innovative, not campaign.

Oh,I just scrolled down to three-days Star Wars-themed hackathon :facepalm:

I have used Tradesy to sell gently used items for the past few years. The items that I sold tended to be typical mall brands. They implemented new policies no longer allowing you to sell items under $10 and upping their commision on any item under $50 to be $7.50. Allowing you to keep your previously listed items under $10 posted without the $7.50. They raised their commision again, and at that time made it to where if you viewed or edited your $10 and under postings the $7.50 would be taken out. On some items this would end up, if the item sold, you would essentially owe Tradesy money. They have tried to push out good sellers, but ones that did not exclusively sell super pricey items. It is unfortunate as it is one of the easiest selling platforms to navigate. I guess the good platforms are reserved for the lucky ones that can afford the high end items.

I have used Tradesy to sell gently used items for the past few years. The items that I sold tended to be typical mall brands. They implemented new policies no longer allowing you to sell items under $10 and upping their commision on any item under $50 to be $7.50. Allowing you to keep your previously listed items under $10 posted without the $7.50. They raised their commision again, and at that time made it to where if you viewed or edited your $10 and under postings the $7.50 would be taken out. On some items this would end up, if the item sold, you would essentially owe Tradesy money. They have tried to push out good sellers, but ones that did not exclusively sell super pricey items. It is unfortunate as it is one of the easiest selling platforms to navigate. I guess the good platforms are reserved for the lucky ones that can afford the high end items.
The under $10 policy didn't affect me. I won't put in the effort to take pictures, write a description, and pack up and ship an item if I'm going to net less than $10. It's just not worth it to me. I can see why Tradesy doesn't want to deal with them either. For cheaper items like these, I'll bundle them.

Reactions: EGBDF
When I click on one of my recently sold items, it says sold but for the seller it shows my buyer, not me! It's not relisted. She has only had it for 3 days so the money isn't due to be released yet. I wonder if this means she is returning it, or reselling it herself?

When I click on one of my recently sold items, it says sold but for the seller it shows my buyer, not me! It's not relisted. She has only had it for 3 days so the money isn't due to be released yet. I wonder if this means she is returning it, or reselling it herself?
I had this happen for an item a long time ago. When I looked at it in my sales, it's still listed as no longer available in the closet of the person who bought it from me. I have no idea why. I remember I initially thought she was going to resell it.

I just want to vent somewhere...

Sold a bag in the 28th. Delivered on the 2nd. Because they now apparently release funds at midnight on the 4th (technically 5th) day, I couldn't transfer until the 7th, a Saturday.

I know it says it takes 3-7 business days to hit your bank so it's not like I didn't know it was a possibility, but I've never actually had it take more than 3. The 18th is the 7th day and hopefully it's in then. It's not a lot of money but it's stressing me out that it's taking so long.

I just want to vent somewhere...

Sold a bag in the 28th. Delivered on the 2nd. Because they now apparently release funds at midnight on the 4th (technically 5th) day, I couldn't transfer until the 7th, a Saturday.

I know it says it takes 3-7 business days to hit your bank so it's not like I didn't know it was a possibility, but I've never actually had it take more than 3. The 18th is the 7th day and hopefully it's in then. It's not a lot of money but it's stressing me out that it's taking so long.

I’m with you. My transfer request was on 10/4. I emailed them after the 7th day and she stated the holiday on 10/9 may cause a delay.[emoji848]

View attachment 3853849

Has your money transferred yet? Mine hasn't. I am not thrilled.

Posh is all right but the social aspect of it, which you need to participate in for exposure, is not my thing. You have to put so much time into it (sharing. parties. meh.) and it gets exhausting fast.

Hi, just today. It’s about time. Hope you get yours soon.