Anyone Ever Buy and/or Sell on Tradesy?

its taking a LONG time for them to detect items as shipped. I dropped off something in Friday evening and it was scanned and all. When I got home i check the tracking and it said "acceptance" and it was still showing on my pending sales until about an hour ago! I literally just got the "thanks for shipping" email

Reactions: GemsBerry
Aaargh sold my practically new, beautiful pochette metis at a $600 loss to me (to fund some hg bags) and the buyer is so entitled and demanding! Sent copies of receipts and included everything but she is still demanding more. I have video-recorded the entire packaging prior to sending and I am so happy I did, just in case she does something unethical.

its taking a LONG time for them to detect items as shipped. I dropped off something in Friday evening and it was scanned and all. When I got home i check the tracking and it said "acceptance" and it was still showing on my pending sales until about an hour ago! I literally just got the "thanks for shipping" email
Mine too.It has something to do with quality of labels that looked more blurred to me than usual. My local USPS couldn't scan it, it went through only at sorting facility.

The wording is different but you should still see it released after 4 days provided no return was requested for review. Nowadays you kinda have to count backwards to see when funds would actually available, not quick or easy to do!
I know, it still freaks me out. just after they asked to re-verify.
Return requested is always an option, but I don't think it's the case. it's inexpensive Coach bag BNWT with factory wrappings.

omg!! I sold a bag during the sale finally (never have before!) and it was the one that has been sitting there for the longest!! heck yes!!
Hi, I have a question for sellers. When an item get sold during these side wide promotion event, does tradesy deduct the coupon amount from sale price before calculating the earnings for the buyer? I remembered during previous events, tradesy still calculate your earning based on the listing price. But this time, tradsey took out the coupon amount from listing price then calculated the earnings. I wonder anyone notice the change?

Hi, I have a question for sellers. When an item get sold during these side wide promotion event, does tradesy deduct the coupon amount from sale price before calculating the earnings for the buyer? I remembered during previous events, tradesy still calculate your earning based on the listing price. But this time, tradsey took out the coupon amount from listing price then calculated the earnings. I wonder anyone notice the change?
I'm opted in for the 10% sale, sold an item for $600 and received the "your item sold during tradesy sale" email so they deducted 10%. Even though im sure someone used the site wide coupon. Weird.

How did you re-verify?
I was about to withdraw funds on 4th day as usually two weeks ago and Tradesy said something like you can't do it so early unless you re-verify. I filled up one page that appeared and transferred funds. after that re-verification my full name appeared in my closet and my birthday appeared in my profile (I removed it right away). so AFTER this it says 21 days now * rolling eyes *

That's because they changed it AGAIN. It used to be that they considered it shipped as soon as usps scanned it. Now you have to wait until its actually in transit. I always drop off my items at the biggest Usps office in nyc so it sometimes takes 1-2 days before anything moves out of there :-s

Reactions: GemsBerry