Anyone Ever Buy and/or Sell on Tradesy?

Thanks for the warning.
Does anyone know an easy way to see which of your listings are using the tradesy label and which you are using your own postage?
No, I've never been able to see it unless I try to edit the listing, or when I've already made the sale. It was a $25 item, and there is no way I'm going to buy insurance. I wonder if they can tell from the tracking number that it isn't insured?

Yes, that's the seller, but here's the listing I was talking about:
https://www.tradesy.com/bags/chanel-le-boy-medium-boy-shoulder-bag-black-16849282/
I don't think the bag in your link is the same as the one I was inquiring about. Year of make are different (going by the tag and label in the pictures). The mod pics seem stolen to me, but I'm not sure about the other ones.

Her Poshmark listing is rich, though, lmao (how did you find her, I couldn't by name).
Obviously, I was not serious enough with my inquiry for more pics

View attachment 3681965
Yes, I knew that was the listing you'd referred to but because her response to you made reference to having sold it before, I thought that maybe it was that one.
Yet her listing says to please ask if you have any questions. I would tell her she lost a sale from you and if she doesn't have time to take pictures, to get the F&$@ off of Tradesy. That's what it is for. People like this annoy me.
That's exactly my point. She wouldn't answer @ironic568 's questions yet her PM listing blathers on about how important communication is.

Yet her listing says to please ask if you have any questions. I would tell her she lost a sale from you and if she doesn't have time to take pictures, to get the F&$@ off of Tradesy. That's what it is for. People like this annoy me.
I haven't replied yet. Usually I refrain from engaging with bad sellers like these. I don't think they care, or that whatever I have to say will make a difference.
When I saw her message I went back and reread mine to see if I wrote anything remotely offensive, or if I was not polite enough for her to respond like that. But eh......I think my message is fine.
Lol, I see that I even wrote "please" twice :P

Ugh, I shipped two items using the Tradesy label today. On the more expensive one, I made a copy of the label for my files just in case, but on the other, I didn't. I think the tracking number on it is screwed up. The tracking for the other package is showing up as scanned but on the one I didn't make a copy of, the tracking says "the tracking number may be incorrect or the status update is not yet available."

Ugh, I shipped two items using the Tradesy label today. On the more expensive one, I made a copy of the label for my files just in case, but on the other, I didn't. I think the tracking number on it is screwed up. The tracking for the other package is showing up as scanned but on the one I didn't make a copy of, the tracking says "the tracking number may be incorrect or the status update is not yet available."
I worried too soon. It finally showed up in tracking!

Reactions: nicole0612
new codes!
iqwis2.jpg

Reactions: GemsBerry
"it is a USED bag" was the rationale for which a would be buyer lowballed my designer bag by 70% from asking price. I. Can't. Even
I know. there's someone named Ana spamming other sellers' listings on VC "So its extremely expensive considering its 2 nd hand". me "second hand prices don't apply to discontinued hard-to-find collectible style in rare color in excellent condition".

Last edited: