Anyone else still on a "Lockdown"?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 880 and cheremushki
You can’t force people.
But I suggest they stay home.
This honor system:annoyed:
no, you can't force people and it's hard to change their minds......one person we know was reluctant but then I think his work required it so he got it and was fine with it
I heard a report on NPR where a woman from somewhere in the south had been hesitant but she got it and then was telling her friends about it urging them to do same
Honor system - I think if places say you don't have to wear a mask if you're vaccinated no one will wear masks....however I could be wrong. I do see a few people still wearing masks around here.

no, you can't force people and it's hard to change their minds......one person we know was reluctant but then I think his work required it so he got it and was fine with it
I heard a report on NPR where a woman from somewhere in the south had been hesitant but she got it and then was telling her friends about it urging them to do same
Honor system - I think if places say you don't have to wear a mask if you're vaccinated no one will wear masks....however I could be wrong. I do see a few people still wearing masks around here.
Italy has decided to mandate health Care workers to vaccinate.
Bravo!

Last edited:
France is trying to do the same….but it looks complicated…:panic:
It is banana!
Switzerland is considering a mandate too.
According to the RTS, the nurses union is threatening walk outs?
In the US, only certain hospitals chains demanded workers to be vaccinated.
This pandemic is really showing the people for who they are.
How can you work with vulnerable patients and refusing to vaccinate?
The US President is on tv right now begging people to vaccinate.
I don’t get it.

It is banana!
Switzerland is considering a mandate too.
According to the RTS, the nurses union is threatening walk outs?
In the US, only certain hospitals chains demanded workers to be vaccinated.
This pandemic is really showing the people for who they are.
How can you work with vulnerable patients and refusing to vaccinate?
The US President is on tv right now begging people to vaccinate.
I don’t get it.
I don’t get it either, limom.:sad::sad:

Reactions: limom
Oh no! I’m sorry you feel so worried. Can you tell me where you are?

In England I haven’t gone out the house in 16 months hoping it will get better - now we are opening up and relying wholly on the vaccines when the Oxford vaccine doesn’t seem that good and cases are expected to top 100000 in weeks some scientists say 200000 deaths are slowly increasing now too and with so much virus we will be a Petri dish for new variants I’m petrified

• Sad
Reactions: floatinglili
In England I haven’t gone out the house in 16 months hoping it will get better - now we are opening up and relying wholly on the vaccines when the Oxford vaccine doesn’t seem that good and cases are expected to top 100000 in weeks some scientists say 200000 deaths are slowly increasing now too and with so much virus we will be a Petri dish for new variants I’m petrified
Oh no, from where I sit in Australia, with its stuttering vaccine roll out, Britain is held up as successful with its vaccine rollout. And with a population chomping at the bit to get out and about once vaccinated.
I hope the change is better than expected I hope it goes okay. I will be thinking of you.

Reactions: elvisfan4life