Anyone else planning to get the Neo Cabby this weekend?

Yes, the neo speedy will be coming out in the fall and I am waitlisted already. The SA could not tell me a couple months ago when I waitlisted if the leather would be black like on the cabby or the vachetta leather. I need to call her, for she probably knows by now. I love the cabby, but I know how much I like speedy bags and because I cannot afford both, I will be holding off for the neo speedy UNLESS the leather is not going to be black, then I will get my 2nd choice, the caddy.

Saw them at the store today and I am in love! They were all out of the Black in the PM but I tried on the Black GM (too big for me) and the Blue PM--perfect. I prefer the blue but already have the Baggy in Blue so I put my name down to be called when they get their next batch of black. I am soooo loving this bag. I think it is going to be my all time fave. I hope they don't call me for awhile since this wasa little unexpcted and I was hoping not to like anything for a long while!

After seeing a few other tPF'ers Cabbys in the last few days i went and put my name down for one this morning. My store had only recieved a blue MM so i tried that on and i love the size and shape. I was worried that the MM may be too big for me but it is perfect. My SA put me down for the black MM, hopefully ill have it by next week :P. Thanks to everyone who posted pics of their Cabby, i wasnt really interested in this bag or the denim line untill i saw how amazing it looked when worn!

After seeing a few other tPF'ers Cabbys in the last few days i went and put my name down for one this morning. My store had only recieved a blue MM so i tried that on and i love the size and shape. I was worried that the MM may be too big for me but it is perfect. My SA put me down for the black MM, hopefully ill have it by next week :P. Thanks to everyone who posted pics of their Cabby, i wasnt really interested in this bag or the denim line untill i saw how amazing it looked when worn!

How much will it cost for the MM?