Anyone else notice? Lots of limited pieces still in stores.

From the beginning I wasn't in love with the bags from this season and thought that might change - as it did for me with the mirior - still none of these bags are growing on me . . . tempted by the cloud but still there might be something in next seasons I would like more.

I have spent so much money on handbags I am a little burned out right now . . .

I agree I think they released too many styles, not in love with the designs, and I wonder if the purse bubble will burst?

I also follow Chanel and they seem to be having the same issues . . .

Wow, you guys are so lucky your stores have such a great choice of even LE stuff.
STILL waiting for the stores here to even get most of the Spring/summer stuff.:cursing: Unbelieveably slow.:Push:

I agree with much of what has already been said, in that the LE lines are much more expensive than previous years and certain things do not seem "limited" at all. The idea that the dentelle items are out on the floor makes me crazy! Personally I love the dentelle line, I treasure my Kirsten and if I could swing it I would get a Stratus PM, but I agree there are still a lot of these items around and it certainly is different than the Cherry Blossom and Cerise craze.