Anyone else having a bad week????? CC Stolen...crabby DH....UGH

Wow! Everyone is having a rough time of it!

My week:

*DH's car overheated & caught on fire!
*We talked for 90 minutes about if our marriage is going to make it or not
*I made a $749 mistake in my check book, thinking I had $749 more than I do!
*My mother called me at 10:30 at night (she lives 2 hours away in a different state) to tell me her cat was REALLY sick & she has no car to take him to the vets!
*I have a sinus infection & am on 3 different prescriptions

Hope the weekend is better for everybody!

Oh man, hugs to you, Twiggers and everyone else having crappy weeks!! I don't know why, but everything seems to go in waves especially the bad stuff...it's like it just feeds on itself, wtf??

I'm just pulling out of a huge funk this summer with a breakup, my Mom's mastectomy and losing my job in a matter of weeks. That was June. Let's just say July was very, very VERY bad.

But as cliche as it is, things DO get better.

((((HUGS))))

I hope things get better fast! I agree with pursegrrl, it does tend to run in streaks, the same thing happens to me. Thank goodness you caught the charges early though, something to be thankful for :smile:

My bad days are rolling over! I've had the worst two months ever -- August & September.
School began. Students with severe special needs are being mainstreamed into general ed classes as the state of texas says there are too many special ed children in my district. Apparently there is a quota which is incredibly ridiculous. Just because some bureaucrat sets a number does not mean children with special needs are going to stop being born or need special care.

I am not trained in special education. I specialized in early childhood, reading and childrens lit. So an Autism consultant has been in my classroom trying to train ME as a I try to TEACH the nineteen kindergarteners in my class. Its not working and I feel my class is falling behind.
My teacher assistant has been suffering from vicious migraines. So she has been out a lot. The substitutes sent to my class are not-so-competent, and that is me trying to be nice. Thus, I am picking up some of my assistants duties. She is scheduled for a catscan and I am so worried about her as they want to scan forbrain tumors.
On top of all that, my principal asked me to mentor a neophyte. I felt on the spot and accepted. Accepting this mentorship meant being out of my classroom for training most of last week PLUS four hours on Saturday.
The only department store that carried Clinique and Estee Lauder closed down last weekand I am nearly out of foundation and my powder compact broke inside my Chloe. I am going to have to resort to Wal Mart make up if my online order does not come in soon.

My poor summer LVRAOK, Mags' gift went missing. Luckily eLUX resent as they were unable to track the package down. FED EX had no record of it after the inital pickup from Nashville/elux?

My wireless was shut off as I forgot to pay my bill! It was not even about money as I have not had anytime to even spend any money!!!

Today was the very first day I have not been to work in my classroom since school began...

Well, I am so whiney, I am going to stop here. I am going to leave out the part about my ex-bf popping up...

I am optimistic it can ONLY GET BETTER because goodness knows, it cannot get any worse!!!!

Feel for you Twiggers ***Hugs***! Bad week here too, 2 family members admitted into the hospital, crazy co-worker will lose her job this week and I will have to put in a few more hours for awhile, hubby driving us crazy, along with banking problems too...Ugh...maybe Monday will be better!