Anyone bought the same bAg again after returning it

Yes, Eva DE, Totally MM, Pochette and Noe. I knew I loved them when I bought them but then took it home and I wasn't so sure. I didn't re-buy these bags instantly. I repurchased them months later when I was 100% sure they were perfect for me. I'm very happy with them all and they get plenty of use.

Maybe you just need more time to see if you really miss the GA.

I know this is off topic, but are we allowed to return our purchase/s? The SAs in my local store mentioned that LV never had a return policy, only store credit :confused1: I called the hotline to confirm and she said they don't do returns to. But it appears that you guys are able to return it?
Where do you live? Some country like us are in the U.S., LV stores here have 14 days return policy and 30 days for exchange.

For me - It is Palermo PM
1st time - Purchased from LV store - then returned it next day because don't like its shape when see it on the side.
2nd time - Purchased brand new from Ebay and I got very good price - But sold it on ebay in Brand New condition.
and right now, keep thinking to buy this bag again every single day.

I know this is off topic, but are we allowed to return our purchase/s? The SAs in my local store mentioned that LV never had a return policy, only store credit :confused1: I called the hotline to confirm and she said they don't do returns to. But it appears that you guys are able to return it?

If you're in Australia, LV only has a thirty day exchange (once only) on products. No returns unless the circumstances are exceptional, I'd assume.

I haven't bought the same bag, but I'm lemming for a French Purse that I exchanged a year or so back. I wasn't into small wallets at the time (I'm still not, really), but I really need a small one for smaller bags, and the FP is gorgeous. Sigh.

If you're in Australia, LV only has a thirty day exchange (once only) on products. No returns unless the circumstances are exceptional, I'd assume.

I haven't bought the same bag, but I'm lemming for a French Purse that I exchanged a year or so back. I wasn't into small wallets at the time (I'm still not, really), but I really need a small one for smaller bags, and the FP is gorgeous. Sigh.
Where do you live? Some country like us are in the U.S., LV stores here have 14 days return policy and 30 days for exchange.

Perth, Western Australia. Yeah Chikapinku mentioned that Australia has a different policy? Haha thanks for the replies anyway!! :smile:

There are a few things to note:
1. No bag is absolutely perfect... there will always be SOMETHING wrong with every bag you purchase - whether it be risk of colour transfer, too heavy, needs breaking in (mono artsy), or no zipper or whatever...

2. Buy something that is practical AND makes your heart skip a beat when you see it. If you second guess yourself, then you aren't truly in love with the bag. Also, it helps sometimes if you sleep on it - but given that you are ages away from a store, maybe this isn't possible for you...

Good luck!

You mention the mon mono speedy - how about that with either an organizer or shaper since you don't like the sag. Plus that's money saved that could purchase a SLG to go with bag. I'm not a fan of golden arrow and for the cost it should be love. IMO