Anyone bought booties for fall? Let's see pics!

I am deciding to buy these Christian Louboutin Emily Shoe Boots. Still deciding about which color to pick and how the sizing for these CLs are.

I love them just wish the heel was not 5.5 inches. I am trying to get the hang of the 5 inch CL Mouches still and that is difficult enough. I'd never worn a shoe over 4.5 inches before until CLs.

I recently bought these Charles David but do not know if I should keep them! They are my second pair of "leopard prints" my other is a taller ankle boots from Samy Edelman (which I bought a while back).

Attachments

• b791_1.JPG.jpg
    b791_1.JPG.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 126499LEO1R.jpg
    126499LEO1R.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 33
I love those! How much from your normal US size do you have to size up in this style? Do you know whether those come in regular leather?

i am not sure how they fit yet, haven't tried them on; ordered off of the Bergdorf.com site and they should ship sometimes this fall; i hope they fit well because at size 42 there is no larger size; i haven't seen these online or in the store in regular leather; i saw them on display at Neiman's last week...maybe they will have you size so you can try them...they never have 42 on hand to try on

I have these on order. I don't have any black patent boots in my collection yet. So far these are the only ones I have seen that I just had to have.

I do like the white/black CL booties on NAP with the "Chanel-esque" black cap toe. The only thing stopping me is the heel height...it is just too impractical for me to get much use out of them. I'd definitely probably get those too though if the heel was more like 4 to 4.25 inches or 110 mm or less.

these are the ones that really caught my eye. Does anyone know if they are in Saks yet? I'd really like to be able to try them on.

I do like the NAP booties too....

I love booties too, I was looking for one I really liked and comfort was a must. It was funny, the first store I stepped into had my perfect pair. Even the bottom has a bit of rubber built into the sole so I won't fall on my face as easily. :tup: I thought for a long time because of the price, but after scouring magazines and websites, I decided that was the one.

Attachments

• c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 46
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 51
I just ordered these! I'm not familiar with this brand, but the skull piercing is just too cute.

21x2BEkTRXL._AA160_.jpg

http://www.endless.com/Report-Signat...1XO,B000FIC906

I have been obessing over some Dior booties. They are very comfortable. I don't/can't do skinny jeans, but I will wear them with my regular boot cut jeans and with a pencil skirt & tights. If I can find a tunic dress that does not look hideous on me I will try that.

^If you look at the supercloseup, it does have a goldish cast to it. They're due to arrive tomorrow (gotta love -$5 overnight shipping). I can report (no pun intended) back and post some pics.

I love your booties ladies!
Shopgirl, the shape of yours is perfect! Are those rubber and leather? How unusual!
Mockinglee, I love the skull booties. Those are so cute.

My booties arrived. I love the ones from Shopbop. It's such a beautiful blue. The heel is really skinny though so I have to balance carefully. The Miu Mius are good too except the right shoe is like, half a size smaller than the left!!! I'm so mad. I have to go pay to have it stretched now. It's easier than dealing with the hassle of an exchange by mail.

lawchick thanks, the shape is really nice, it's sexy and I feel like it can last a long time. It's leather and suede but they are supersoft! It seems like Costume National is a lesser known brand, but they are known for their comfort.

How are your booties, are they comfortable to walk in?