anyone around for a Christmas gift reveal?

What a cute bag! She'll love it! And so sweet of you to get her first Coach.

That was a great first reveal!

Does Dillards give out COACH boxes???

i've bought 2 bags before at Dillard's and didn't get a box at all. but today they were like: 'and we'll box this right up for you!'....i don't know if it is special for Christmas or this sale, or if i always just had lazy SA's before today!:P

How sweet!! My mom loves buying me coach, and I love buying it for my mom! Hopefully your daughter will do the same when she's older :smile: im sure she's gonna love it! Tell her it's TPF approved ;)

ooooo that would be great! i love buying purses anyway. my stepdaughter is getting a Coach diaper bag (but it's already wrapped and has to be shipped) and she is definately now on the Coach-train.
i wanted to get my own mother a new purse, but she is strictly Eteine Aigner purses and only has two of them: a big ugly navy blue one for fall and a big ugly bone one for spring....and i'm pretty sure she's had those at least a decade. she is so particular about bags she is unbuyable-for! i'm the only one in my family that's ever changed bags almost daily:graucho:

I am jealous! I only have sons (Which I guess means more Coach for me:P), but I would love to share my obsession with someone. So far, girlfriends have received wristlets and mini-skinnies, but none of the relationships have been serious enough for a purse!
Have a great holiday!

what a sweet mom! this is such a thoughtful idea! she's going to love it!

I got my first Coach when I was 17 from my boyfriend for Christmas! :smile: I think I skimmed over another similar story on this thread!

How awesome of you! My mom bought me my first coach when I was in high school - it was one of the old-school unlined bags and I wish I still had it, I loved it at the time! Funny, I just bought my mom a Coach for Christmas this year too. It's vintage but I have the same bag and she had been admiring it, so I hunted one down on eBay for her.
Such a cute bag, your daughter has good taste!

I love this thread, and that is an adorable bag. I know she will be so excited and surprised! Can't wait to get an update once you give it to her!

Last edited: