anyone around for a Christmas gift reveal?

i guess i'll give you all a peek and a few minutes to guess which one she picked as her favorite:

dotties1stcoachpurse004.jpg

Awwww what an awesome mom u are!! I too got my 1st coach when I was 17! It was a gift from my BF now hubby :smile: and I still have her! It's the tiny siggie print pouch bag not sure what she was called! Lol I LOVED that bag and she started my Coach obsession :smile:

aww i love your story! i've been getting non sig print bags for myself, but my daughter said this one is cute AND everyone will KNOW that she's carrying a coach!

Aaah, that is so sweet of you, OP! My tomboy daughter and step-daughter just laugh at my purse obsession. But I can't say I blame them, I was like that at that age too. You're a lucky mama to have a hardworking dd.

lol, my daughter has been a tomboy too! just over the past year has she actually started to use a purse because of all the junk us women have to carry around. she's got every harajuku bag i could find, but time for her to have something that will last a good while!