anybody read SHOPAHOLIC novels by Sophie Kinsella?

Did anyone notice on Amazon that Shopaholic and Baby comes out Feb 2007? (Feb 5 in the UK and Feb 27 in the US, I think). Still far away, but hopefully it'll be another fun read to look forward to!

I've read the first one and starting on the second one. The books are hilarious and really fun to read.

I told my husband about it and he said that probably I like reading it because there's someone worst than me in shopping LOL! :lol:

I've read all the books a MILLION times! I love them!!!!! :biggrin: Becky is my soulsister! Wonder when the new book is coming out?

But im not very excited about the movie... C'mon it's disney and Becky's probably going to pe played by some american stick think blonde :sad:, but there's always hope :biggrin:!

seahorseinstripes said:
i also raed bergdorf blondes, and trying to find plum sykes' new book. but haven't got luck in finding it.

Are you talking about Debutante Divorcee?

I have that one and I started it..not as good as Bergdorf Blondes.

I did read one Shopaholic novel. Don't really like the series though.

seahorseinstripes said:
2007??? OMG, i can't wait that long...
i'm shopaholic books craving right now :P
anyone knows when the movie released?

I know it is so far away! I was surprised they had the date posted at all! I was searching for other things when I came across that info.

No clue on the movie.... is there any info on who is starring in it?

nathansgirl1908 said:
Are you talking about Debutante Divorcee?

I have that one and I started it..not as good as Bergdorf Blondes.

I did read one Shopaholic novel. Don't really like the series though.

yeah, debutante divorcee. still can't found it in the nearest bookstore here :crybaby:

Blue824 said:
I know it is so far away! I was surprised they had the date posted at all! I was searching for other things when I came across that info.

No clue on the movie.... is there any info on who is starring in it?

about the book, i wonder why it took so long... it was advertised on the shopalic & sister book :crybaby:
i also have no lue yet on the movie, but fellow PFers give us the link to sophie kinsella's site where she was interviewed & asked about who she think should be becky. and kinsella said that she preferred that it's not a well known artist, someone fresh...

Shopaholic is next on my list to read (I actually just bought it the other day along with the men I didn't marry). Right now i'm reading everyone worth knowing. Its really good, has anyone else read it?

I've read them all... they're pretty funny but they don't last long. 1-2 days tops.

Anyone craving the "Angel" bag from Shoppaholic & Sister? heehee

Coach said:
Shopaholic is next on my list to read (I actually just bought it the other day along with the men I didn't marry). Right now i'm reading everyone worth knowing. Its really good, has anyone else read it?

I started reading Everyone Worth Knowing, but I just couldn't finish it. Got bored.