Anybody like the color castagna??

^LEFO1..........can you take a picture of it, so we can comare it to Mogano? Do you think the colors are similar?

Sure! Here is my castagna PT. It was taken with some sunlight. I do think the color is very similar to the mogano.

Attachments

• IMG_1768.JPG
    IMG_1768.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 744
  • IMG_1769.JPG
    IMG_1769.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 748
^LEFO1..........can you take a picture of it, so we can comare it to Mogano? Do you think the colors are similar?

Sure! Here is my castagna PT. It was taken with some sunlight and I do think it is very similar to the mogano.

Attachments

• IMG_1768.JPG
    IMG_1768.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_1769.JPG
    IMG_1769.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 198
LEFO'S............CASTANGA PT

attachment.php

Last edited:
LEFO'S CASTAGNA, PT. I think the lighting makes Castagna look different than Mogano. I think in the close up side by side pictures.....they are Extremely close........any other opinions?
attachment.php

Last edited:

I can't say if this is accurate, as I am using two different pictures from two different Pf'ers and cropping them together.

On the left is Tillie46's beautiful Mogano Part Time, on the right, cabrrus' fabulous Castagna Day.

Though I have not seen either color IRL, I think (picture wise) there is a very big similarity.

What do you think?

RACHEL............ In this comparison picture, they are sooooooooo similar. In the larger full shots of the bags, the lighting might be throwing the color off a bit.........what do you all think?

Last edited: