Anya Hindmarch anyone?

I adore Anya H. In fact my biggest splurge this fall has been on her black patent and navy suede Bogart bag. I loved it in the window, tried it on and didn't want to ever take it off. It is not an everyday bag for sure (at least IMHO), but classy , classy, classy!!!! I also bought one of her incredibly cute little zipperred wallets with "Euros" stamped on the front....I use it all the time and get compliments everywhere...
Her website has several items on sale, and is updated rather frequently.
The store where I purchased mine carries Ferragamo, BV and her bags.....the owner sold me their last AH bag...he said he did not expect to have had the interest that he did......he promised to share the spring line with me when able!!!;);)

I think her bags are gorgeous looking, but I have very limited actual familiarity with them. I ordered one recently from Saks, but returned it b/c the quality didn't seem quite as nice as all my other bags from LV, Chloe, Dior, MJ, etc. It did have a lovely suede lining, but the leather felt flimsy and the closure was really strange.

I adore Anya H. In fact my biggest splurge this fall has been on her black patent and navy suede Bogart bag. I loved it in the window, tried it on and didn't want to ever take it off. It is not an everyday bag for sure (at least IMHO), but classy , classy, classy!!!! I also bought one of her incredibly cute little zipperred wallets with "Euros" stamped on the front....I use it all the time and get compliments everywhere...
Her website has several items on sale, and is updated rather frequently.
The store where I purchased mine carries Ferragamo, BV and her bags.....the owner sold me their last AH bag...he said he did not expect to have had the interest that he did......he promised to share the spring line with me when able!!!;);)

can you please please please post pics of your Bogart bag?! :drool: i am trying to decide between the bogart and the lautner. or, maybe some pics of you wearing the bag?

can you please please please post pics of your Bogart bag?! :drool: i am trying to decide between the bogart and the lautner. or, maybe some pics of you wearing the bag?
Will do so later today....
I think the quality of her bags is superb. For the record, I fell in love with the lautner on line before I found the Bogart....

I ADORE Anya Hindmarch!!! I think she really gets it...that handbags are an extension of our personalities :smile: She's not afraid to have a sense of humor, especially with her "animal line" of handbags :smile:

I've purchased 3 of her Be A Bag's, 2 with my Springer Spaniel Dogs of great puppy pics & one for my mom & her chocolate lab! I also have a leather one with these wonderful "rope-like" handles that are also repeated on the center of the bag...almost giving the bag a waist line with all the "ropes" converging into a tassel :smile:

The manager at the Soho store told me this summer that with some of their styles they only receive a very few in number, even when they request several anticipating the bag will be a hit! She explained Anya doesn't believe in over-saturating the market with her styles!! I think that's kinda a cool philosophy!

how is the quality of her be a bags? im planning to order soon.

Anya Hindmarch bags and clutches at South Coast Plaza Bloomingdales for extra 40% off. Sorry, don't know style names, but they are the white ones with sort of the "rolled" leather-weave look?!

I adore AH bags!!!! I just bought a black Lautner about a week ago. I totally love the design of the bag. I also have her small metallic zip purse which has "girlie stuff" written on the front. I've been using it for quite a while now and all my girl friends love it.

I want a Bogart too, but every Holt in Canada doesn't buy it in. How unfortunate :sad:

I bought 2 Anya Hindmarch bags from ebay recently. Here's the seller's pic of one of them. The picture of the other one wasn't very good - I'll try and take a photo of it myself another time.

Attachments

• anya teal bag.jpg
    anya teal bag.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 174
I have one and I love it. I got mine on sale from shopbop for about $400 (70% off). I really wanted a cooper bag from her but I waited too long for them to go on 50% off (never happened, they sold out the day they were marked down 30%). Here is a picture (the white bag in the middle):

attachment.php

hey, is that cosser? it looks a bit different w/ the one that i saw, which is half circled with LV noe-like drawstring... I'll try to post a pic of it later. What is my cosser's name then, if not cosser...?