Anya Hindmarch anyone?

Here (on the far left) is my AH Vienne in mock croc (I'm at work so just took an existing picture):

attachment.php

It's lined in suede so it's a bit heavy, but if you're used to carrying bags with a lot of hardware (like Marc Jacobs) then it's not a problem! I love the shape and the size, it really fits a lot!

I love Anya Hindmarch bags. I have two totes, but sorry no pics, both are discontinued anyway. Anya has sales and Anya bags are also carried at Saks and other department stores. She has a few retail stores including two in NYC.

I used to have one that I gave to my mom...its one of those picture tote...mine was a close up picture of a dalmatian.
But then lots of cheap bags imitating the style so I moved on from that.
Overall its a good quality bag although I ahve to admit its harder to find in the US.

I like Anya Hindmarch because the quality is good and most bags have suede lining which makes them more luxurious. Another important thing is that not many people use AH bags, so makes it more special. However, I think the prices are a bit high as the styles are seasonal, not as classic as the other brands, e.g. LV, Chanel, etc.

I only have a clutch and 2 totes. Since all AH bags will be on sale, except 1 or 2 iconic styles, I will only buy AH bags during the sales because I don't mind owning the bags 6 months after they are on the shelves

I adore AH:girlsigh: . I have the cutest straw bag that I got on sale from scoopnyc.com(I think that is the correct spelling:shame: ) for 39.99. I have a pair of espadrilles too. I am so miffed that I missed out on her metallic coin purses that were so popular this past holiday season.