Any quality issues with mono speedy b?

This is exactly what I'm wondering because I bought it last week in Maui and one of the side straps (B only has these) had wrinkles on the leather. It wasn't an issue on the 25 or 35 just the 30 and we looked at 4 different bags. Of course the SA said it was normal for the leather but come on! I'm going to check out another lot here in Vegas, maybe it was just that one run. I was disappointed because they are cheaper in HI and my husband is now suspect that LV isn't the quality he thinks he paying for!!!!

This is EXACTLY the issue I have had with trying to find me a Speedy B30 - the SA's will tell you that warped/wrinkling on the side strips of vachetta is normal, but, no, for $1500 I don't accept that. So, I finally found one without that. I just posted pictures in the Speedy Gonzales Club earlier, but now, I am noting that the monogram print at the top that runs along the zipper on both sides is TOTALLY NOT EVEN. I swear, this bag has become a unicorn to find in normal, unwrinkled, aligned, condition with good piping too...wth? The piping is kinda tucked in on the sides on this one and I had formerly seen that tucked in piping on the bottom corners of other bags before, so now, I am thinking, maybe I should just order 5 online and pick one and return the others. Seriously. Why the hell is this so hard to achieve?