Any quality issues with mono speedy b?

Never had an issue with mine and its 6 years old...I think. I can't recall anyone mentioning issues lately either. It's a great bag! The quintessential LV!!

I've had my mono speedy B for 5 months now and have had no issues so far. The only issue I have is with the weather it's either raining or snowing and I can't take her out for a walk. Lol !

This is exactly what I'm wondering because I bought it last week in Maui and one of the side straps (B only has these) had wrinkles on the leather. It wasn't an issue on the 25 or 35 just the 30 and we looked at 4 different bags. Of course the SA said it was normal for the leather but come on! I'm going to check out another lot here in Vegas, maybe it was just that one run. I was disappointed because they are cheaper in HI and my husband is now suspect that LV isn't the quality he thinks he paying for!!!!

jamielovesbob said:
This is exactly what I'm wondering because I bought it last week in Maui and one of the side straps (B only has these) had wrinkles on the leather. It wasn't an issue on the 25 or 35 just the 30 and we looked at 4 different bags. Of course the SA said it was normal for the leather but come on! I'm going to check out another lot here in Vegas, maybe it was just that one run. I was disappointed because they are cheaper in HI and my husband is now suspect that LV isn't the quality he thinks he paying for!!!!

I have the speedy 30 mono B and haven't had the wrinkling on the side straps. I've put alot of stuff in my speedy B too making it quite heavy and wear mine crossbody all the time guess I got a good one. My husband bought it for me last year when he was in Paris so it's MIF. Not sure if the MIF or MIU makes a difference but I've read on TPF that others had issues with the wrinkles.

My mono speedy is the most durable bag ever. It has taken many beatings and I have dropped it countless times. My 3 year old loves it and drags it around the house and it still looks perfect. I think it's the only LV bag that truly will last a lifetime.