Any Pommier Lovers Out There?

^^ It is, but its coveted depending on who you talk to. Many tpfers prefer Agneau, many prefer Chevre for various reasons.

I'm starting to prefer Agneau more, even though I swore I never would. But that's just me.

^^ It is, but its coveted depending on who you talk to. Many tpfers prefer Agneau, many prefer Chevre for various reasons.

I'm starting to prefer Agneau more, even though I swore I never would. But that's just me.

That's interesting to know. Whenever I see people talking about the 07 bags and chevre leather, they get so excited that I just assume it's THE leather that everybody wants. I haven't personally seen or touched chevre leather yet. Would like to though. :P

Wow, you must really love this shade of green! Do you have a comparison shot of the two by any chance? So glad to hear you actually prefer pommier. :yahoo:

I DO love green, but, if I could do it all over again, I'd only have one bag (the pommier). The vert gazon is a city (not my bag of choice) with RH, but it was the only style that I could find in that color. I bought it before pommier was released (had I known that Bal. was going to create such a similar shade, I would have waited for pommier).

My pommier is a twiggy, which I LOVE! I'll never part with the VG city (just because it's vert gazon!), but I don't carry it nearly as often as the pommier! I'll try to take some comparison pics. tonight!

I DO love green, but, if I could do it all over again, I'd only have one bag (the pommier). The vert gazon is a city (not my bag of choice) with RH, but it was the only style that I could find in that color. I bought it before pommier was released (had I known that Bal. was going to create such a similar shade, I would have waited for pommier).

My pommier is a twiggy, which I LOVE! I'll never part with the VG city (just because it's vert gazon!), but I don't carry it nearly as often as the pommier! I'll try to take some comparison pics. tonight!

This is so interesting! Would love to see comparisons, Cate.

Here we go.

VertGazonvsPommier001.jpg

VertGazonvsPommier003.jpg

^^they r both gorgeous.
Vert Gazon is my HG dream bag. If I was to find VG in mint condition with GGH, I would not hold back.
Pommier is also lovely, but I prefer it with GGH.
VG in mint condition is not easy to find, so if I were u & had a chance to grab a Pommier GGH, I say go 4 it! :smile:

Thanks so much!

Cate14, Thanks a million for the comparison shots! Now I do love pommier more. I think it looks easier to match outfit with. But is the color true to the real color? The ones I've seen are a littler darker and greener.

^^they r both gorgeous.
Vert Gazon is my HG dream bag. If I was to find VG in mint condition with GGH, I would not hold back.
Pommier is also lovely, but I prefer it with GGH.
VG in mint condition is not easy to find, so if I were u & had a chance to grab a Pommier GGH, I say go 4 it! :smile:

Thank you. I think I'm ready to pull the trigger! :biggrin: