Any other/new Lindy colors out there?

I'm sorry to bump this thread to the first page but I was going through some of the old Lindy conversations. In the beginning, not only was I not fond of this bag, I was quite annoyed with Gaultier for coming up with it. Anyway, I tried it on and hung my head in shame first and then have a good laugh at myself. Lindy looked great on me, I fell in love with it. The Lindy offers flexibility to expand and I thought the 34 have more space than I needed so I opted for the 30.

30 in Rouge H Clemence.

Wrt Vert Olive in leather, I'm not sure if it's an old or new color. But it will be a major feature color for Fall/Winter '07 (as told to me by the store manager), I was shown ONE leather swatch in vert olive and thought 'OMG, TDF'. I would love to buy a vert olive PM Azap wallet and a 37 mou Bolide in that color as well. My DH said, 'Gotta love green on green, LOL!'

H will also be launching a couple of new fragrances and one of them is actually Olive-something, sorry I can't remember either one of the names. The store had 2 new ribbons and instead of white on brown, they had olive green on brown and orange on brown and if you rubbed the ribbon between your fingers, you'll get a whiff of the fragrance. Quite quaint, I thought.

1 of those tag-along trips with my DH that proved to be rather fruitful, LOL!

One of the colours in chevre de coromandel that I specifically requested through my manager a couple of months ago is vert olive! What a coincidence! I am not sure if Paris will make vert olive in CDC! It's not one of the available colours for orders at the podium.

AirMess, this makes me think that vert olive is offered at your end of Alaska, and not at my corner.

HG - a friend just picked up a vert olive epsom birkin last february in the new sleeper bag. it might be the last of the production.......:confused1:
When I was at the Madison Ave store in early Feb, there was a 35 in vert olive that was sold. My SA called me the next week to offer me one. I had to tuen it down since I was in the middle of the desert with the family on vacation. I thought there would be more coming, but none have arrived since...:sad:

I'm sorry to bump this thread to the first page but I was going through some of the old Lindy conversations. In the beginning, not only was I not fond of this bag, I was quite annoyed with Gaultier for coming up with it. Anyway, I tried it on and hung my head in shame first and then have a good laugh at myself. Lindy looked great on me, I fell in love with it. The Lindy offers flexibility to expand and I thought the 34 have more space than I needed so I opted for the 30.

30 in Rouge H Clemence.

Wrt Vert Olive in leather, I'm not sure if it's an old or new color. But it will be a major feature color for Fall/Winter '07 (as told to me by the store manager), I was shown ONE leather swatch in vert olive and thought 'OMG, TDF'. I would love to buy a vert olive PM Azap wallet and a 37 mou Bolide in that color as well. My DH said, 'Gotta love green on green, LOL!'

H will also be launching a couple of new fragrances and one of them is actually Olive-something, sorry I can't remember either one of the names. The store had 2 new ribbons and instead of white on brown, they had olive green on brown and orange on brown and if you rubbed the ribbon between your fingers, you'll get a whiff of the fragrance. Quite quaint, I thought.

1 of those tag-along trips with my DH that proved to be rather fruitful, LOL!
I was just wondering if the Lindy came in rouge h. Can you post a picture of you and your Lindy for us to drool over?

^ Thanks, Mrs S you're such a doll!

ETA: from what I've been told, since H is going to launch a new perfume by the name of 'Olive-something' I'm sure your store manager will have some items in that color, just ask him/her to call you when they have their leather swatches.

When I was at the Madison Ave store in early Feb, there was a 35 in vert olive that was sold. My SA called me the next week to offer me one. I had to tuen it down since I was in the middle of the desert with the family on vacation. I thought there would be more coming, but none have arrived since...:sad:

Olive is a fall color, so wait a bit and you will see it in September. If you are thinking of ordering a bag in that color, chances are your order will go through. But speak with your store manager, they know what will be available since Feb from the last podium. I believe June/July is the next podium. The girls here can clarify the dates better than I am able to do so.

Yes, I would like to know too. Did not like the bag at the first place but it is slowing growing on me. ;)

I have never seen it IRL. Is it very difficult to get in and out?

To be honest with you, it was not a bag I was looking to even try on, I was on the hunt for a Rouge H bolide. Anyway, the SA asked me if I would like to try it, she admitted that when they first saw pics of it, they thought 'Oh God, how are we suppose to sell something like that???' BUT when it arrived and they tried it on, it worked like a charm and it is a bag that will grow on you. With LOTS of doubts, I tried it on and the rest is history.

It's not difficult to open or close, I called it the 'peek-a-boo' closure, all you need to do is open 1 side of the zip and straps and you're dialed. It's really easy.

Today I saw a Lindy in the window of the Sloane Street(temporary store) in London. It was bi-coloured - canvas (toile?) and etoupe. The pale canvas and grey leather etoupe looked very smart as a combination.