any other corgi owners?

Yay a corgi thread! I have two shelter dogs that are Welsh Corgi mixes, and they are just the sweetest dogs! My boys are like my kids, I swear. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the pics, Inspiredgem! Your pups are adorable!

Your JRT, Lucy, looks like my JRT, Jimmy Cagney. Is she a lemon/white color? Too bad Jimmy's neutered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:graucho:

I think she's considered red/white. Jimmy sounds adorable - please post some pics :yes:

Yay a corgi thread! I have two shelter dogs that are Welsh Corgi mixes, and they are just the sweetest dogs! My boys are like my kids, I swear. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the pics, Inspiredgem! Your pups are adorable!

Thanks greenpixie - they're a bit spoiled but they are my babies :smile:

Thank you! Cody is the Pembroke Corgi. He's stocky and his tail is usually wagging! I love him! He's friendly and playful but not obnoxious. He and Abby, the Basset, are such pals.

you're welcome! I like to say that corgis come in two varieties, party corgi and worry corgi. sounds like cody is a party corgi! :P

This is so true! I've got one of each - Chloe (Red/White female) is the worry Corgi and Duncan (Tri-color male) is totally the party boy! :smile:

yup! it's so true. polar is funny, she's 50% party and 50% worry lol. sometimes, she will run off and play by herself in the living room, i'll hear her rolling around, tossing her toys about.

i love the name chloe for a girl corgi, thats so cute!

I read the funniest story, awhile back, about Queen Elizabeth's corgis. She had to send them to a doggy psychiatrist because they "nipped" all the servants. :roflmfao:

they're herding dogs, so they have a tendency to be bossy but you really have to nip that in the bud or else you wind up with little monsters!

thanks Jenny! yep, I'm a big fan of the cardis, they're like big dogs in small bodies. i love all corgis! blue merles are gorgeous, does he have blue eyes too? my sheltie, dusty, is a bi blue, he has one brown eye and one blue eye.