Any one have Hermes Animal or fruit coin purses?

You are so right Ghosty! Hey is that your beautiful baby??? What a cutie!!!!Hugs 2 U !!!

Thanks DOC! That is the bug. He just turned 6 months old and weighs 20lbs. He is doing much better. After some investigation I found out that the bbsitter accidentaly gave him a fruit mix that had fortified milk in it. He is allergic/lactose intolerant. :wtf:..Hence his body rejected it. At least we know what it was:flowers: and she knows to check all bb food labels from now on.

I can't wait to see your horse..I have contimplated that one as well, now I can live through you!:heart:

Thanks DOC! That is the bug. He just turned 6 months old and weighs 20lbs. He is doing much better. After some investigation I found out that the bbsitter accidentaly gave him a fruit mix that had fortified milk in it. He is allergic/lactose intolerant. :wtf:..Hence his body rejected it. At least we know what it was:flowers: and she knows to check all bb food labels from now on.

I can't wait to see your horse..I have contimplated that one as well, now I can live through you!:heart:
Oh am so glad he's doing better...I was praying for the little Bug to feel better right quick!
Oh Ghosty, you know I will share with you:flowers:....as a start how about if you name him when arrives ;)??!!!

Oh Ghosty, I am so happy he is doing better:yes:...
And about the pony you know I will share with you:flowers:

My SA said that there was a discontinued pear available in the US.

A pear?!?! As in one left in the whole US?!?! :wtf: I happened to see one at Hermes SF offhand while an SA was sorting through their inventory of coin purses. I decided against it because it was $800, but hearing this....

Oh am so glad he's doing better...I was praying for the little Bug to feel better right quick!
Oh Ghosty, you know I will share with you:flowers:....as a start how about if you name him when arrives ;)??!!!

Thanks Doc! You are just so sweet~ I can't wait to see your horse! You should start a thread w/ proposed names and we can all vote~ That would be fun:yes: