Any one have Hermes Animal or fruit coin purses?

I have a watermelon. I'll get pictures as soon as it is back from its spa visit. They are so cute; wish H would bring them back.

My SA said that there was a discontinued pear available in the US.

Sent it to NYC for a spa visit. Came back looking worse than before. It went to Paris and has been gone for months. My SA just called to say that Hermes cannot do anything about it and it is available for pick up. I am so very disappointed. Everyone please be careful sending things that cannot be replaced for spa services.

Sent it to NYC for a spa visit. Came back looking worse than before. It went to Paris and has been gone for months. My SA just called to say that Hermes cannot do anything about it and it is available for pick up. I am so very disappointed. Everyone please be careful sending things that cannot be replaced for spa services.
Oh I am so sorry to hear this! Your beautiful Pear is made of Vache Natural correct? This is the second Vache Natural spa visit nightmare I have heard of in the last few weeks!

Oh I am so sorry to hear this! Your beautiful Pear is made of Vache Natural correct? This is the second Vache Natural spa visit nightmare I have heard of in the last few weeks!

This was a watermelon coin purse docride not vache natural. Still I wonder what is going on with NYC.