Any new pointies lately?

aspoint_girl

Jul 5, 2006
Hi everyone -

Have you seen or bought any cute new pointies lately? I just got a pair of Fever pumps from Stuart Weitzman.

Very pointy toe (which I LOVE) 4" metal spike heels (gonna take some getting used to LOL) and the most delicious red patent color (reminds me of candy apples).

Dont be shy girls. Lets here about yours -

Andrea

I bought a pair of pointed-toed flats. They're very cute and weren't expensive at all. I'm unstable on my own 2 bare feet, so I don't think I'll risk adding a heel to that!

Haven't been buying/looking at any pointies for a while now. I was so obsessed with pointies 5 years ago (when I first started buying them). I think it's time for me to start looking again. Thanks for the reminder aspoint_girl!

Delphinium said:
Haven't been buying/looking at any pointies for a while now. I was so obsessed with pointies 5 years ago (when I first started buying them). I think it's time for me to start looking again. Thanks for the reminder aspoint_girl!

Glad I could help Delphinium. ALDO has some delicious new ones and Zappos.com or bakersshoes.com are two of my favorite places to shop for new pointies! Just be sure and tell us which ones you get.

Andrea

aspoint_girl, I will try to post a picture of my shoes one day (hopefully this week). I am so hopeless when it comes to technology! I was going through a phase (a pointy phase! hey, that sounds good!!) When I was arranging some of my shoes for a photo shoot (which is yet to happen!), I remember how crazy I was about them.

Congratulations on your new pointies. 4 inch is great.

Delphinium said:
aspoint_girl, I will try to post a picture of my shoes one day (hopefully this week). I am so hopeless when it comes to technology! I was going through a phase (a pointy phase! hey, that sounds good!!) When I was arranging some of my shoes for a photo shoot (which is yet to happen!), I remember how crazy I was about them.

Congratulations on your new pointies. 4 inch is great.

Thanks Delphinium - I do like to wear my heels between 4 and 5 inches. I think the little extra height makes the legs look soooo much better, dont you?

And of course we would all LOVE to see your new pointies - do post a pic as soon as you can!

Andrea

I agree with you aspoint_girl about the extra height!:heart:

No new pointies yet but will post pic of my current pointies soon. I sometimes cannot decide which shoes to wear but I have found a solution - if I am wearing a pair of 4 inch high heels, I would take with me a pair of flats. This is great for when I start to feel tired of walking in heels or decide to do a lot of window shopping in a huge mall:lol: !

Would you post pic of your new pointies? Red, must be really nice.

I bought 2 pointies last night at Target!

Im wearing one of them right now, like a vintage type with buckle on it and it's 3" :nuts:

Im also eyeing some pointies by Steve Madden. :graucho:

Twisted said:
wow it really is to die for! :wlae:

meanwhile, i'll probably die when i wear those. im not so good with stilleto heels. :upsidedown:

Thank you Twisted - yes 4 inch high heels take a little more getting used to but I think the look is sooooo worth it - don't you?! Just LOVE the gold color heels on these too!

Andrea