Any new pointies lately?

Delphinium said:
Wow! They are to die for!! Nice shade of red. Well done aspoint_girl! What size do you wear?

They really do remind me of sweet candy apples (they are that red). I usually wear a size 8 (or a size 7 - 7 1/2 when I want my feet to look really tiny and cute!). My Fevers are a size 7 1/2.

Andrea

aspoint_girl said:
They really do remind me of sweet candy apples (they are that red). I usually wear a size 8 (or a size 7 - 7 1/2 when I want my feet to look really tiny and cute!). My Fevers are a size 7 1/2.

Andrea

HOT shoes :heart: :heart: :heart: the metal heels :yes:

I haven’t bought pointies since Louboutin Helmut and Helmoon which is AGES ago – have to thank this thread because after reading this thread this morning, I realise my pointies collection is diabolical and seriously in need of URGENT, URGENT improvement! So this is my contribution to the war effort:lol: …

I’m a very boring girl so neither high (just in case I need to run to work :P) nor sexy just a little bit of toe cleavage,;).

Attachments

• P1000095.jpg
    P1000095.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 521
  • P1000096.jpg
    P1000096.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 535
aspoint_girl said:
Here is a picture of my new pointies -

http://www.zappos.com/images/251/7142251/1733-108921-d.jpg

Of course they look much better in person! They really are to die for!

Andrea

Those are some HOT and DANGEROUS :devil: shoes!! I think that 4" metal heel is seriously eye-catching. :heart: You'll have to let us know if they are comfortable too.

BTW, here are the pointies that I recently got. :yahoo:I was just looking for anything patent leather, and fell completely in love with these. BTW, they are extremely comfy and the ankle strap is removable:

Attachments

• black.jpg
    black.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 44
stinam said:
Those are some HOT and DANGEROUS :devil: shoes!! I think that 4" metal heel is seriously eye-catching. :heart: You'll have to let us know if they are comfortable too.

BTW, here are the pointies that I recently got. :yahoo:I was just looking for anything patent leather, and fell completely in love with these. BTW, they are extremely comfy and the ankle strap is removable:

Mmmm I certainly see how you fell in love with those. Love the side cutouts and the toe detailing is really cute. I just LOVE pointies with a little extra detailing over the toes, don't you?

Ive already worn my Fevers to work (several times) and out dancing (the whole night - whew!) and so far they are pretty comfortable for four inch heels and I just love looking down at the "teardrop" pointy toe style.

Get lots of compliments on them too - that always seems to make heels more comfortable too LOL!

Andrea

Bee...Bee said:
HOT shoes :heart: :heart: :heart: the metal heels :yes:

I haven’t bought pointies since Louboutin Helmut and Helmoon which is AGES ago – have to thank this thread because after reading this thread this morning, I realise my pointies collection is diabolical and seriously in need of URGENT, URGENT improvement! So this is my contribution to the war effort:lol: …

I’m a very boring girl so neither high (just in case I need to run to work :P) nor sexy just a little bit of toe cleavage,;).

I wouldnt say those were boring - maybe just understated? The bows are really cute and toe cleavage can be hot! There are LOTS of 3 and 4 inch high heel pointies calling your name Bee... Bee ... I hear them LOL!

Andrea