Any More Males here ????

Hi pmptraining, I'm a guy too! I don't buy LV for anyone else (am still trying to build upon my own small collection :biggrin:), but I'm trying to get my mum to like LV hehe.

I know I'm not a mod or anything but I'll quote the rules anyway, the first rule of TPF is "Be nice, treat fellow forum members with respect." Having been here since Feb I'm sure you must have realized that many men here own bags from the Women's collections, and I hope you can see that your comment is disrespectful. Please watch what you're saying (although obviously I have no power to stop you).

Please becareful of what you say, because many different people use womens bags and might take offense to what you said.

im male, mostly into getting it for my girlfriend but i like the briefcases and waterproof keepalls, i think they're more masculine, 19 m.

i hate guys who use the handbags like the neverfull though.thats just wrong.

I think it's ok to state one's opinion as long as it's not directly directed towards someone. I think his comment isok, but wouldn't be if it was in a reveal thread or maybe if someone posted his pic with a neverfull right above. I agree it could've been worded better though.

Liberté;6053135 said:
I think it's ok to state one's opinion as long as it's not directly directed towards someone. I think his comment isok, but wouldn't be if it was in a reveal thread or maybe if someone posted his pic with a neverfull right above. I agree it could've been worded better though.
Well I disagree and find it offensive, but let's not argue.

I'm a guy and i want to buy a Mono Pulp, if i had funds though.

Guy here. I would buy the mono pulp in yellow in the gm size to use as luggage. I think as a luggage piece it isn't tooooo overly femenine. Well maybe once i owned it i would start thinking it was, but whatever. I buy lv for myself and girlfriend. My family prefers other brands. Btw, what are your guys favorite lv pieces? I love the classic keepalls, but i also really like the cabas soana. Pretty cool. The leather looks nice.