Any More Males here ????

im male, mostly into getting it for my girlfriend but i like the briefcases and waterproof keepalls, i think they're more masculine, 19 m.

i hate guys who use the handbags like the neverfull though.thats just wrong.

im male, mostly into getting it for my girlfriend but i like the briefcases and waterproof keepalls, i think they're more masculine, 19 m.

Please becareful of what you say, because many different people use womens bags and might take offense to what you said.

I love seeing so many men into LV...now if only I could get my fiance into it. He claims he can't figure out my someone spends that much on a bag but goes and buys prada boots and a gucci baseball hat ha ha ha

LOL! That's too funny! My husband doesn't understand the same either, but as a "Rock Star" he spends thousands of dollars on a guitar and any musical accessories! We all have our passion.....:love:

I know I'm not a mod or anything but I'll quote the rules anyway, the first rule of TPF is "Be nice, treat fellow forum members with respect." Having been here since Feb I'm sure you must have realized that many men here own bags from the Women's collections, and I hope you can see that your comment is disrespectful. Please watch what you're saying (although obviously I have no power to stop you).