Any LV Sac chien dog carrier owners?

JCMB

Jul 9, 2013
Hello all,

Our pup of almost 7 months loves to travel with us, so i would like to get him a nice dog carrier. Does anybody own one and if so, how do you like it? Any pro's cons? Maybe some pictures? Would love to hear from you!
TIA

I purchased a preloved sac chien 40 for my chihuahua about a year ago when she was the only pup. She loves it. She will jump right in it all by herself and enjoys it. I would use it when we traveled (mainly by car) or just on car rides. In November 2016, I got a pomeranian, who is much smaller than my chihuahua. I plan on using the 40 for the pomeranian and finding a preloved 50 for my chihuahua (who has long legs and would probably prefer the extra space). For reference, my chihuahua is 6.5 lbs and my pomeranian is 3 lbs. I would just consider the weight and size of your dog- my arm gets tired from carrying my chihuahua in it after awhile.
IMG_1493929704.395685.jpg
IMG_1493929728.350093.jpgIMG_1493929736.738443.jpg

I purchased a preloved sac chien 40 for my chihuahua about a year ago when she was the only pup. She loves it. She will jump right in it all by herself and enjoys it. I would use it when we traveled (mainly by car) or just on car rides. In November 2016, I got a pomeranian, who is much smaller than my chihuahua. I plan on using the 40 for the pomeranian and finding a preloved 50 for my chihuahua (who has long legs and would probably prefer the extra space). For reference, my chihuahua is 6.5 lbs and my pomeranian is 3 lbs. I would just consider the weight and size of your dog- my arm gets tired from carrying my chihuahua in it after awhile.
View attachment 3688563
View attachment 3688564View attachment 3688565
So cute!

View attachment 3688563

Thank u so much for your reply LVandChis!
Your dogs are so cute!!
My chihuahua is now 7 months and 2,2 kg. Don't know exactly how much that is in lbs. We got him a curver crate which looks like a maxii cosi, it is perfect for traveling by car and he loves is, but It is quite heavy to walk with though, so i'm hoping the Sac chien is a bit more lightweight. Do you think the 40 will be big enough for him?
IMG_1493985167.785551.jpg IMG_1493984964.966821.jpg

Thank you!! Your chi is adorable. :smile:
He is about 4.8 lbs. My chi continued to grow until she was about two years old (in weight and height). Your chi should fit into the 40 right now, but I am not too sure if he is done growing.

Thank u so much for your reply LVandChis!
Your dogs are so cute!!
My chihuahua is now 7 months and 2,2 kg. Don't know exactly how much that is in lbs. We got him a curver crate which looks like a maxii cosi, it is perfect for traveling by car and he loves is, but It is quite heavy to walk with though, so i'm hoping the Sac chien is a bit more lightweight. Do you think the 40 will be big enough for him?
View attachment 3689191 View attachment 3689190

OMG that face!!! [emoji7]

Reactions: JCMB
View attachment 3688563

Your babies are ADORABLE!!!!

Hello all,

Our pup of almost 7 months loves to travel with us, so i would like to get him a nice dog carrier. Does anybody own one and if so, how do you like it? Any pro's cons? Maybe some pictures? Would love to hear from you!
TIA

My friend has a Goyard pet carrier. It has holes to breathe from, but I don't think the puppy can see well from it. I have a GM Baxter for my baby and would like to purchase the Sac Chien 40. My fur baby is 3ish lbs. I like the LV Baxter because it is a comfy shoulder bag and I can fit a little food and water with my puppy. Does anyone know if the GM Baxter is carry-on airline approved since the top is open? I was also wondering if anyone has flown with the Sac Chien 40? Thanks in advance Fashionistas!