Any LV Sac chien dog carrier owners?

My friend has a Goyard pet carrier. It has holes to breathe from, but I don't think the puppy can see well from it. I have a GM Baxter for my baby and would like to purchase the Sac Chien 40. My fur baby is 3ish lbs. I like the LV Baxter because it is a comfy shoulder bag and I can fit a little food and water with my puppy. Does anyone know if the GM Baxter is carry-on airline approved since the top is open? I was also wondering if anyone has flown with the Sac Chien 40? Thanks in advance Fashionistas!

I have been trying to find a decent priced Baxter preloved as my dog isn't crazy about the sac chien. The sac chien is very luggage like and functions similarly to a crate. It looks really nice but is heavy (even without the dog in it). I believe if you are flying with a dog on board it must be under the seat and concealed unless you're traveling with a service or emotional support animal. This would lead me to believe that the Baxter could be a problem with airlines when traveling since the dog isn't completely concealed. However if I were you I would call ahead and speak to the airline, they always want to know when you're traveling with an animal before hand either way.

If you do get a sac chien I recommend preloved, I picked mine up for $800 from fashionphile and it's in great condition. Since my dog doesn't love it, I've only used it a few times so I'm happy I did not spend full retail.