Any ladies interested in a local Chanel tPF Meet in Singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks to Celia who helped to crop the picture and watermark it (changed new lappie so can't do it sadly lol), here it is!

first official tpf gathering at Project Shop Blood Bros Paragon

from left with our Chanels:

shiny_hair (luxe bowler), Fairladyz (cambon bowler), IceEarl (PB tote), bagmad (patent '07 cruise tote), Aurora (tweed boucle flap) and ladydeluxe (dark white med caviar flap)

AND not forgetting Celia (with her dark purple med caviar flap) whom we met up after coffee!

we had tons of fun and hope we can meet the rest again sometime soon!

Babe, thanks for posting this......i'm glad i'm able to meet with all the ladies at the Chanel store except shiny_hair, hope to join u gals for the next gathering, lookin forward for one soon.

Thanks for highlighting abt my purple flap, too bad i wasn't in that grp picture....LOL

Thanks for posting ladydeluxe.

Hey Celia, your purple flap would have added an extra nice touch to our already nice pic.

I had such a blast. It was funny trying to put our actual names to our user names from tpf. LOL. We have to do this again!

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all......

Thanks for posting ladydeluxe.

Hey Celia, your purple flap would have added an extra nice touch to our already nice pic.

I had such a blast. It was funny trying to put our actual names to our user names from tpf. LOL. We have to do this again!

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all......

actually i love everyone's chanel bag that day, u ladies ROCK:rochard:

It looks like you girls had so much fun..

Sunday afternoon, right? I was actually there in the morning to re-sole my SO's shoes (the cobbler at the basement is recommended), then I peeped into Project Shop and no one was there. My SO kindly dragged me to Blackjack and Club21 before we headed to lunch at Jones (Dempsey). I realised that I forgot to check what time you girls are meeting. Arrghh. I missed it. I went back to Paragon after lunch and went to Project Shop again, and no Chanel bags were there.. Sad. We should do another meet-up at Jones, girls.. Love the ambiance..

thanks to Celia who helped to crop the picture and watermark it (changed new lappie so can't do it sadly lol), here it is!

first official tpf gathering at Project Shop Blood Bros Paragon

tpfgrouppicrx1.jpg

from left with our Chanels:
shiny_hair (luxe bowler), Fairladyz (cambon bowler), IceEarl (PB tote), bagmad (patent '07 cruise tote), Aurora (tweed boucle flap) and ladydeluxe (dark white med caviar flap)

AND not forgetting Celia (with her dark purple med caviar flap) whom we met up after coffee! :graucho:

we had tons of fun and hope we can meet the rest again sometime soon! ;)

Really? Well, my lunch at Jones came at around 3.30 pm..

I must have just missed you then.. Did you head to the Chanel B after coffee?

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all too.. Have a prosperous new year..

This is going to be my second last year of receiving ang paos.. wish me a prosperous new year.. hehehe..

Hi dear all, finally got back to HK yesterday..... it was really great and alot of fun meeting up with all of you... hope we can spend more time the next time we meet.... so just let me know when is the next meet, hopefully I can make it back too... talk care and Happy new year!!

Hello A and C, yeap yeap, will definitely let you guys know when I am back for holidays again....

and yes, HK is soooooooo cold, it's below 10 degree now and my flat is a like a fridge .... :roflmfao:

Status
Not open for further replies.