Any Input Re: Buying From Bluefly???

i think Blueflu is fine. I had the same worries in the past when I purchased my Boston Wave bag from them, but I brought it to the store and my SA authenticated it, so I'm happy happy!!

i was wondering when you purchase from bluefly how do they package your handbags? do you get a gucci box? dustbag etc?

also, i'm from canada? has anyone purchased from bluefly from canada? how is the shipping and fees etc?

i'm eyeing the black canvas medium messenger bag..

thanks! :biggrin:

I have purchased from bluefly before- all authentic.

BTW-very pretty!
peggy.jpg

What a beauty!

i was wondering when you purchase from bluefly how do they package your handbags? do you get a gucci box? dustbag etc?

also, i'm from canada? has anyone purchased from bluefly from canada? how is the shipping and fees etc?

You get the Gucci dustbag. No Gucci box. But most of the time they don't give you a box when you buy from the Gucci store either. You get a bluefly gift bag. I have been very happy with all my bluefly purchases.

I do not know anything about shipping to Canada.

I am from Ottawa Canada and bought tons from bluefly with only one fake mishap. The rest were all real.

You just get the designer dustbag...

They charge $45cdn for shipping but thats superfast shipping (2 days) and customs well its you and your luck....

thanks beljwl and mona_danya for your info!
i'm actuallly going to be able to send my items to a friends address in the states. So i'll save on customs and shipping for sure! :smile: i'm excited to purchase my items!
thanks again guys!

I am from Ottawa Canada and bought tons from bluefly with only one fake mishap. The rest were all real.

You just get the designer dustbag...

They charge $45cdn for shipping but thats superfast shipping (2 days) and customs well its you and your luck....

what's the most they can tax you? isn't it just the federal and provincial sales tax depending on where in canada you live?

;) I've bought bags & wallets from bluefly & they have all been 'real'. They have a 3 month return policy & no questions asked so I don't know why bluefly brings out such a backlash here. I've gotten all handbags in their dust bags but wallets, Fendi, YSL & Balenciaga in their original boxes & boobies in the b'bag box... so go figure.. but the have good deals if you know the going price on bags.