Any infomation on Dior 2006 GOURMETTE **BRACELET lipgloss

lol thats the one i got, i bought mine today from near liverpool, the wirral. Theyre out now! i was excited id only seen it today in a magazine! i have the pink one too theyre sooo much nicer than on photos!! and also do fit as a bracelet a chunky silver one it looks stunning :biggrin: cant wait to go and show it off tomorrow :biggrin::biggrin:

gucci_girl_gg said:
lol thats the one i got, i bought mine today from near liverpool, the wirral. Theyre out now! i was excited id only seen it today in a magazine! i have the pink one too theyre sooo much nicer than on photos!! and also do fit as a bracelet a chunky silver one it looks stunning :biggrin: cant wait to go and show it off tomorrow :biggrin::biggrin:

do you now if the bracelet is adjustable?

I am not sure if its adjustable . But I did see them today and the pink one is gorgeous - its so cute - I am def getting it , I have a £5 discount code for boots.com so I am waiting for them to come on their website to get one :smile:

So, if it is a limited edition item - do you buy it and leave it in the original packaging and store it for future value or do you put it on your wrist and wear it????????? and use the gloss??????

To be honest at first I used to keep mine, BUT now I have decided to use them - As make-up does not last forever ---- it seems such a waste to not use them and enjoy them :smile:

I have other Dior "specials" like the bracelet, but I decided to pass on this one. It was really heavy and when I tried putting it on my wrist it got stuck! My wrist isn't that big--probably wear a 7 1/2 inch normally for a "loose" fit. Anyways, I almost panicked thinking that thing was stuck on my wrist! Even the SA was looking a little concerned that I'd have to buy the thing!

It is a cool idea though...

YSL did a charm bracelet around the holidays. I sorta like it better. It has a lipstick, gloss, and a highlighter. It's in goldtone. Anyways, I thought it was a fun option. NM had the bracelet for sale on it's own for about $50 and Saks had it as part of a gift set with a mascara, blush, and their famous touche eclat for about $150. If you like the idea of makeup with jewelry, it's an option.

I saw them at Neiman Marcus in Fashion Island, CA Yesterday. They had a few left. It was very heavy, but cool! The only thing is I'm small and it fit me well. But my friend is tall and I could barley get it off her wrist!

I got mine a couple of days a go in the pink - I just love it ... I love :love: these dior limited pieces .. here are the ones I have

Attachments

• Diorcollection.jpg
    Diorcollection.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 454