Any infomation on Dior 2006 GOURMETTE **BRACELET lipgloss

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
London UK
Does anyone have any details on this new lipgloss that dior has just brought out for 2006 - its a cute bracelet that opens up and it comes in two shades the pink and the brown .. I have alot of limited goodies that dior has sold lik ethe princess ring and the play dice and I would love this too :biggrin:

I was looking on ebay and saw it for the first time, I have not seen it in the shops here in the UK yet . Is it availiable in the US???

Does anyone know the retail, and if its true that there where only a 1000 made which is what its been saying in the ebay auctions, I understand this may be a ploy to get people to pay way over retail for it :weird:

Here is a link to an ebay auction so you know what I am talking about:biggrin:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DIOR-CD-GOURM...653505835QQcategoryZ31802QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
They had a display one at Sephora, and just a word of warning, it's REALLY heavy. It's cute though, but I'm not sure if my wrists could take more than a few hours !

peacocky

Flaunt your Fringe
Dec 7, 2005
I wonder if they will have replacment lip glosses when you're out? I would pre-order one if they were going to offer refills.

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
London UK
yeah , I dont think there are any refills :sad: - but I just think they are all so cute.. and they are really nice lipglosses :smile: Do you think you will get one?? Do you have any of the other dior make-up limited pieces??

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
Wow, this Dior bracelet is really charming and cute! I remember their play dice lip gloss (or was it eye shadow I forgot) from last year, they were really adorable too. Dior brings out the cutest little things. Kudos to their creative team.

JenJen

Handbag crazed
Dec 1, 2005
Chicago, IL
Hello all...I too am an avid collector of Dior's limited edition pieces, but you would think these cute pieces could be a little lighter-every single one of them is so stinkin' heavy!!! Anyone else agree???

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
London UK
yeah they are heavy - the dior princess ring was - I wonder what they will bring out next a lipgloss necklace or a pair or lipgloss earrings LOL -- I am def getting it though LOL

gucci_girl_gg

serial 'moaner'
Jan 12, 2006
merseyside UK
i have one, its simply devine i cant live without the new dior special :biggrin:
i have about 10 of them so far which isnt bad for a 16 year old with no job hehe