Any info on the tweed leather Kristin from the lookbook!

shikki

Bargainista!
O.G.
Aug 17, 2009
So I finished my purchases from PCE but am not satisified because I am in love with the tweed like leather Kristin but cannot seem to find any info on it. Can someone please help me. I am obessed with it and its driving me crazy! :hrmm:

no it's not the white one. It's tanish looking. It's on the very first page and page 19 and looks like a clutch.
Can you girls believe that there is a listing on ebay for the look book? they are selling it for $12 plus $10 shipping!

if its on the first page and page 19 with the exotic cross body.. it is woven

i meant to type this earlier but forgot

there is the 14995 kristin woven clutch for 248$
13 by 7 by 2
last time i checked (which was on the 6th) there will be about 252 in sv/wt on the 18th

there is also the woven leather drawstring version $1,200
14 by 14.5 by 5.5
328 available in sv/wt on the 20th

dates could have moved further up, best to check with jax or your local store.

(tweed btw is more for madison and poppy i think, i wrote the poppy tweed somewhere here, and i saw the possibility of a tweed carryall but it is very hard to say..there was no backorder date for that when i checked..so duno if it will be made)

I think this is the one Ms. whitney Thank you! you said sv/white does that mean its white coz the look book one was like a taupe do you think they are the same or different? ( sorry about calling it tweed...it looked nubby like a tweed when I first saw it and I could only tell it was like a woven leather up close)

you're welcome! :smile: np, it does look a bit tweedy..

hmmmmm there was a color code sv/w7 as well (only those two i saw on the computer) but so far only white is available..i will look at it again..and see what color w7 is..