Any info on the tweed leather Kristin from the lookbook!

shikki

Bargainista!
O.G.
Aug 17, 2009
Middle of nowhere KY
So I finished my purchases from PCE but am not satisified because I am in love with the tweed like leather Kristin but cannot seem to find any info on it. Can someone please help me. I am obessed with it and its driving me crazy! :hrmm:

Aug 24, 2009
Is it the white one?

It's $1,200 .... I don't know the style number or anything ... but who could forget that price!

muranogrl

Meet Poppy the Pug
Sep 18, 2009
no it's not the white one. It's tanish looking. It's on the very first page and page 19 and looks like a clutch.
Can you girls believe that there is a listing on ebay for the look book? they are selling it for $12 plus $10 shipping!

ms-whitney

shopaholic
Sep 6, 2006
if its on the first page and page 19 with the exotic cross body.. it is woven

i meant to type this earlier but forgot

there is the 14995 kristin woven clutch for 248$
13 by 7 by 2
last time i checked (which was on the 6th) there will be about 252 in sv/wt on the 18th

there is also the woven leather drawstring version $1,200
14 by 14.5 by 5.5
328 available in sv/wt on the 20th

dates could have moved further up, best to check with jax or your local store.

(tweed btw is more for madison and poppy i think, i wrote the poppy tweed somewhere here, and i saw the possibility of a tweed carryall but it is very hard to say..there was no backorder date for that when i checked..so duno if it will be made)

shikki

Bargainista!
O.G.
Aug 17, 2009
Middle of nowhere KY
I think this is the one Ms. whitney Thank you! you said sv/white does that mean its white coz the look book one was like a taupe do you think they are the same or different? ( sorry about calling it tweed...it looked nubby like a tweed when I first saw it and I could only tell it was like a woven leather up close)

ms-whitney

shopaholic
Sep 6, 2006
you're welcome! :smile: np, it does look a bit tweedy..

hmmmmm there was a color code sv/w7 as well (only those two i saw on the computer) but so far only white is available..i will look at it again..and see what color w7 is..

Jan 2, 2008
Wow, 1200 for this bag? Someone needs to order it so we can see it and drool! LOL

I saw the clutch in the magazine, it looks gorgeous!