Any info about this Perforated LV?

speedysteph

Dec 29, 2005
I haven't seen any real life pictures of this perforated LV that was in the s/s fashion show:

SmPerfLV.jpg

I think this one is kind of cute. Anyone have any idea what its called and how much it costs. At first I thought it might be the pochette, but someone posted a pic of that and its definitly not that.

I'm going to NYC in two weeks so maybe they'll have it there.

-Stephanie

speedysteph said:
I haven't seen any real life pictures of this perforated LV that was in the s/s fashion show:

SmPerfLV.jpg

I think this one is kind of cute. Anyone have any idea what its called and how much it costs. At first I thought it might be the pochette, but someone posted a pic of that and its definitly not that.

I'm going to NYC in two weeks so maybe they'll have it there.

-Stephanie
Bag is the Mini Trocadero. Sorry I don't know the price. Call 866-VUITTON and provide them with name for pricing:amuse:

The LV perforated came out today...but I missed all the good bags :lol: I didn't want to be on the waitlist since I was iffy, but happened to catch a glimpse of a pochette and some of the smaller items (wallets etc). It looked okay, but I really wanted to see the speedy. Hopefully it'll be like the mini lin and be out on the floor within a week :lol:

Noriko said:
The LV perforated came out today...but I missed all the good bags :lol: I didn't want to be on the waitlist since I was iffy, but happened to catch a glimpse of a pochette and some of the smaller items (wallets etc). It looked okay, but I really wanted to see the speedy. Hopefully it'll be like the mini lin and be out on the floor within a week :lol:
The mini lin?

I found some pics. They were bought yesterday at a German LV shop. because it was the launchdate. I don't like them at all. It's a speedy for 850€, pa 390€ and make up pouche 220€. Hope it works with the pics:shame:

Attachments

• Speedy-löcher1.jpg
    Speedy-löcher1.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 77
  • Speedylöcher-3.jpg
    Speedylöcher-3.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 79
I'm not crazy about the perforated look. I can't justify the price difference between the perforated and a mono speedy. Just personal preference, but I know I would look silly carrying that bag.