Any info about this Perforated LV?

speedysteph

Dec 29, 2005
I haven't seen any real life pictures of this perforated LV that was in the s/s fashion show:

I think this one is kind of cute. Anyone have any idea what its called and how much it costs. At first I thought it might be the pochette, but someone posted a pic of that and its definitly not that.

I'm going to NYC in two weeks so maybe they'll have it there.

-Stephanie

Jan 25, 2006
I think that one is super cute too...I remember it being around $1100-1200ish CDN when I looked it up. A little $$ for such a tiny bag!

KKRISTI

O.G.
Feb 8, 2006
speedysteph said:
I haven't seen any real life pictures of this perforated LV that was in the s/s fashion show:

I think this one is kind of cute. Anyone have any idea what its called and how much it costs. At first I thought it might be the pochette, but someone posted a pic of that and its definitly not that.

I'm going to NYC in two weeks so maybe they'll have it there.

-Stephanie
Bag is the Mini Trocadero. Sorry I don't know the price. Call 866-VUITTON and provide them with name for pricing:amuse:

MandB

O.G.
Dec 24, 2005
I think it's cute, too! Well, at least from this angle. I can't commit to loving it just yet since the perforated speedy is so horrible.

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
Hawaii~
The LV perforated came out today...but I missed all the good bags :lol: I didn't want to be on the waitlist since I was iffy, but happened to catch a glimpse of a pochette and some of the smaller items (wallets etc). It looked okay, but I really wanted to see the speedy. Hopefully it'll be like the mini lin and be out on the floor within a week :lol:

Feb 19, 2006
florida/texas
Noriko said:
The LV perforated came out today...but I missed all the good bags :lol: I didn't want to be on the waitlist since I was iffy, but happened to catch a glimpse of a pochette and some of the smaller items (wallets etc). It looked okay, but I really wanted to see the speedy. Hopefully it'll be like the mini lin and be out on the floor within a week :lol:
The mini lin?

angelica

Ladybug Lucy
O.G.
Feb 13, 2006
Where it never snows
I'm not crazy about the perforated look. I can't justify the price difference between the perforated and a mono speedy. Just personal preference, but I know I would look silly carrying that bag.

onecutespeedy

Feb 21, 2006
Hello everyone! his is my first thread, I just want to say that I think this collection is very sporty, does anyone know how much the pochette runs?