Any Hermes fans in Abu Dhabi or Dubai

Oooooh I'm glad to find this thread! I used to live in Abu Dhabi and Dubai was my playground 😉😉

There's a 3 year wait last year when I asked for my name to be on the list for B or K and you have to be a resident.

Prices are ridiculous and are way too much more than EU.

Needless to say they haven't called me yet not that I expect to and I moved since.

Oooooh I'm glad to find this thread! I used to live in Abu Dhabi and Dubai was my playground [emoji6][emoji6]

There's a 3 year wait last year when I asked for my name to be on the list for B or K and you have to be a resident.

Prices are ridiculous and are way too much more than EU.

Needless to say they haven't called me yet not that I expect to and I moved since.

Absolutely, mrs.posh! 3 or 4 year wait for a B or K!
Anyway, better to fly to Paris to save a lot of money and get one more easily![emoji8]

I was there last week. The store is in a temporary location by the main mall entrance. I was very disappointed by the lack of attention and service from the SAs. I walked in carrying my Birkin and a group of 3 SAs standing in a group talking, never looked in my direction or spoke. A 4th one looked up from her cleaning and smiled but never spoke or offered any help. So I left. The prices are higher than in the US, therefore, I'll be shopping when I go to Paris next month.

Same experience, scndlslv! [emoji35]

Very odd, but the new store looks like it will be huge.

Personally, I always get a wonderful welcome at the Burjuman store ( located in the very quiet Burjuman Mall) .
They know the prices are much higher than in France and that I won't buy anything in Dubai, but they are always ready to show me their latest bags or scarves.
How do I explain it? They love H so much that the important thing is the European "tourist" I am will probably purchase something from a French boutique when she gets close to one.

Reactions: Sheikha Latifa
Yes, the price difference is ridiculous. We compared the prices recently with a friend who lives in Europe, some items cost as much as 50% higher in Dubai. So I'm definitely not buying big items here. But slippers, belts, wallets - I cannot help myself, cannot wait until I get to Europe.
I shop in DM because it's closer to me. My friends fly to Lebabon for B's, the prices and wait are more reasonable there

Reactions: Mariapia
Hey everyone! Could someone please share their experience of shopping at the Hermes Dubai Duty-free? Is it true that the prices at the Dubai Duty-free are cheaper than that of the Hermes boutiques in downtown Dubai? Also, is it hard to score coveted items like Rodeo charms or B/K/Constance bags in Dubai? Thank you so much!

Hey everyone! Could someone please share their experience of shopping at the Hermes Dubai Duty-free? Is it true that the prices at the Dubai Duty-free are cheaper than that of the Hermes boutiques in downtown Dubai? Also, is it hard to score coveted items like Rodeo charms or B/K/Constance bags in Dubai? Thank you so much!
H Dubaï Duty Free is awfully expensive, I don't think it's cheaper than the boutiques in the city.
I visited the airport stores a couple of times, asked about prices ( never seen Bs, Ks or Cs there ...) and everything was at least 40% more expensive than in Europe,:nuts::nuts:
Finding a K or B or C or even a Rodeo in a boutique in downtown Dubai is impossible.
There is a 3 to 4 year wait....

Reactions: Sheikha Latifa
H Dubaï Duty Free is awfully expensive, I don't think it's cheaper than the boutiques in the city.
I visited the airport stores a couple of times, asked about prices ( never seen Bs, Ks or Cs there ...) and everything was at least 40% more expensive than in Europe,:nuts::nuts:
Finding a K or B or C or even a Rodeo in a boutique in downtown Dubai is impossible.
There is a 3 to 4 year wait....

Thank you so much, Mariapia! I guess I won't be able to score any Rodeos this time:sad:

Totally agree. Too expensive.
And I know for sure (without naming names) that you can score a B if you pay extra to the boutique manager. :smile:

Thank you so much, Sheikha Latifa! Omg, is that true?:shocked:

Does anyone know why Hermes is so much more expensive in Dubai when compared with the UK and US online prices? We have no VAT here yet! I bought a belt and leather bangle, then when I looked online later, I worked out I had spent approx $300 more than if I had shopped in UK!!