any fur lovers? Hermes+fur my fav combo!

A shearling gilet gets a lot of love right now, along with the Hermès bags...

I need to start taking pictures of the other furs... hopefully soon....

Attachments

• Brazil DD Rouge.jpg
    Brazil DD Rouge.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 3,483
  • Carre Kantha Rouge.jpg
    Carre Kantha Rouge.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 3,464
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 3,494
Reactions: Rephined
I'm loving these pictures!! I wear fur with my H almost every day in the fall/winter/early spring. One of my favorite combos is my gold Birkin with a similar toned fur coat. I also LOVE white/cream furs with light colored neutral Birkins. You can't get more luxurious than fur + Hermes (real or faux, either way it's a great look IMO).

A shearling gilet gets a lot of love right now, along with the Hermès bags...

I need to start taking pictures of the other furs... hopefully soon....

yum, i love this gilet! just read your interview in kat99's blog. i also wear my H with fur vests and a 14 year old shearling jacket. if only i didn't live in a warm climate, i know i would have more :graucho:

i posted this before, but this is my latest gilet. post 664
http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/how-to-wear-a-kelly-casually-576500-45.html

Very inspirational! Would be even better with some pictures!:biggrin:
I'm loving these pictures!! I wear fur with my H almost every day in the fall/winter/early spring. One of my favorite combos is my gold Birkin with a similar toned fur coat. I also LOVE white/cream furs with light colored neutral Birkins. You can't get more luxurious than fur + Hermes (real or faux, either way it's a great look IMO).

I have a gorgeous white fur bomber jacket which goes beautifully with H accessories and scarves - just looking for that perfect B/K to go with it! Love the photos too - its a fun combo IMO!