Any fellow purse lovers out there also fellow gamers?

I (luckily) haven't started WoW yet :sweatdrop: though lots of my (mostly male) friends are on it since the start and pressure me to try it .... lol .... but I know that I'd be lost once I logged in .... I really can't have another online addiction next to tPF right now :sad:

I love games, though. A while ago my SO and I spent nights after nights playing Diablo II via LAN, we hardly left the house ... lol ... yeah, we are dorks :P

Oh, and I absolutely LOVE Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic .... If you haven't tried that, GO GET IT!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!! I'M NOT KIDDING!!! BEST RPG I EVER PLAYED!!! I think I played it 6x from the beginning to end now and I have the BIGGEST crush :heart: :love: on Carth Onassi (if you played the game, you probably know what I mean) :shame:

I also liked Vampires: Bloodlines and just started with Fahrenheit.

So, yes, I'm a fellow gamer :nuts:

I (luckily) haven't started WoW yet :sweatdrop: though lots of my (mostly male) friends are on it since the start and pressure me to try it .... lol .... but I know that I'd be lost once I logged in .... I really can't have another online addiction next to tPF right now :sad:

I love games, though. A while ago my SO and I spent nights after nights playing Diablo II via LAN, we hardly left the house ... lol ... yeah, we are dorks :P

Oh, and I absolutely LOVE Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic .... If you haven't tried that, GO GET IT!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!! I'M NOT KIDDING!!! BEST RPG I EVER PLAYED!!! I think I played it 6x from the beginning to end now and I have the BIGGEST crush :heart: :love: on Carth Onassi (if you played the game, you probably know what I mean) :shame:

I also liked Vampires: Bloodlines and just started with Fahrenheit.

So, yes, I'm a fellow gamer :nuts:

I SO wanted Vampire: Bloodlines to be better than it was, though. I'm a huge vampire fan, so the concept itself made it awesome for me.... but the game had a lot of shortcomings. It bugged me that all the prostitutes seemed to be made of the same model, for example. I mean, WTF?

I liked Star Wars Galaxies a lot... (the MMORPG). That got me hooked on MMO's pretty much. I heard it has undergone some huge changes lately, though.

I don't really play anything except WoW now - it takes up all of my time. I'll pick up a PC game here or there if I like the concept (vampires, for example... although I still love shooting games, CS and the like will always be fun). Alice was a fun one, too! It was like Alice in Wonderland but twisted... you got to hack and slash your way through wonderland.

Last semester I was huge into WoW. I was the class leader for my guild's priests and playing at least 8 hours/day. It was like a second job!

----for all your WoW players, what class are you?
I started off with a mage (who i took to 60 before xpac), but never really fell in love with her. My priest is my main now. I LOVE PvP healing. My BF is a 70 warlock and we can just about murder anything that comes our way. I don't like mele characters much... I like staying in the back, manically trying to keep everyone up... ahh, can't wait to get home and play , hehe!!!

DH is addicted to WoW. He just made level 70 and bought one of those flying lion things. So for the past week that's what he's been up to lol. He's trying to earn more gold to upgrade it. I should PM his info to you ladies...you can stalk him and tell him to buy angie more purses lol.

DH is addicted to WoW. He just made level 70 and bought one of those flying lion things. So for the past week that's what he's been up to lol. He's trying to earn more gold to upgrade it. I should PM his info to you ladies...you can stalk him and tell him to buy angie more purses lol.

ROFL! :smile: I love hearing people talk about WoW in non-WoW terms. :smile: Tell him grats on his new mount...! The super fast one, which he's saving for, is so expensive. :sad: We're saving for ours, too. The expensive, faster one has more armor on the model, too! God, I feel like a nerd.

ss1.jpg

ss7.jpg

I used to be a pc gamer; built my own pc, a gaming one, on several occasions, and am still a member of the {optix} LAN team. But I'm pretty much out of it now, hah, no time. I ONLY played first person shooters, NEVER RPGs (absolutely can not stand them). I'm still a big Quake and Unreal fan.

The only game I really play anymore is DOA!!!! I am a Dead or Alive ADDICT like no other, particularly DOA Beach Volleyball (both of them). I'll play any of the DOAs when I have spare time.

I used to be a pc gamer; built my own pc, a gaming one, on several occasions, and am still a member of the {optix} LAN team. But I'm pretty much out of it now, hah, no time. I ONLY played first person shooters, NEVER RPGs (absolutely can not stand them). I'm still a big Quake and Unreal fan.

The only game I really play anymore is DOA!!!! I am a Dead or Alive ADDICT like no other, particularly DOA Beach Volleyball (both of them). I'll play any of the DOAs when I have spare time.

Hm, depends on your definition of RPGs, I guess. I barely consider WoW a RPG, as I'm on a PvP server and we don't RP at all. In fact, one of the best insults we have for each other is to call someone a "RPer." ;)

ROFL! :smile: I love hearing people talk about WoW in non-WoW terms. :smile: Tell him grats on his new mount...! The super fast one, which he's saving for, is so expensive. :sad: We're saving for ours, too. The expensive, faster one has more armor on the model, too! God, I feel like a nerd.

ss1.jpg

ss7.jpg

OMG that is so awesome!! I'm not even high enough level for my horse yet...

I gave up on my priest, at 29 she was getting owned by level 22 monsters... I have a lvl 29 Dwarf pally now :heart: The best character I've played so far!

I'm thinking of starting a Horde character, but I need someone to play with! Anyone play Horde? Send me a message and i'll make one on your server :wlae:

I SO wanted Vampire: Bloodlines to be better than it was, though. I'm a huge vampire fan, so the concept itself made it awesome for me.... but the game had a lot of shortcomings. It bugged me that all the prostitutes seemed to be made of the same model, for example. I mean, WTF?

I liked Star Wars Galaxies a lot... (the MMORPG). That got me hooked on MMO's pretty much. I heard it has undergone some huge changes lately, though.

I don't really play anything except WoW now - it takes up all of my time. I'll pick up a PC game here or there if I like the concept (vampires, for example... although I still love shooting games, CS and the like will always be fun). Alice was a fun one, too! It was like Alice in Wonderland but twisted... you got to hack and slash your way through wonderland.

Last semester I was huge into WoW. I was the class leader for my guild's priests and playing at least 8 hours/day. It was like a second job!

----for all your WoW players, what class are you?
I started off with a mage (who i took to 60 before xpac), but never really fell in love with her. My priest is my main now. I LOVE PvP healing. My BF is a 70 warlock and we can just about murder anything that comes our way. I don't like mele characters much... I like staying in the back, manically trying to keep everyone up... ahh, can't wait to get home and play , hehe!!!

I agree with you about Vampire- so dissappointing. I actually used to do the live RP's (I am such a geek and a vampire freak) in that series. I did the typical Venture (my favorite) and was less than thrilled with pretty much EVERYTHING in the game!

I am a blood elf mage now. Sorry you didn't love your mage. I adore mine. I also like staying the the back. I love my fire blasts! :graucho:

I agree with you about Vampire- so dissappointing. I actually used to do the live RP's (I am such a geek and a vampire freak) in that series. I did the typical Venture (my favorite) and was less than thrilled with pretty much EVERYTHING in the game!

I am a blood elf mage now. Sorry you didn't love your mage. I adore mine. I also like staying the the back. I love my fire blasts! :graucho:

Ahhh, fire spec?

I suppose to say I didn't like mage isn't fair to her. I never really had good gear on her, so I was always kinda gimped. My priest was able to get MC/BWL geared pretty quickly (they always need a priest!) so of course playing a geared character is more fun! :smile: I do miss polymorph... and the insane AOE!

LOL - I just re-read... you LARP'd! ROFL. I've tried it a few times. I love WW's Vampire series, I like reading the books and such. I've LARP'd a few times but it wasn't for me. :smile: My ex used to be REALLY into it, though.