Any fellow purse lovers out there also fellow gamers?

Jen Loves LV

Aug 19, 2006
Yeah, I admit I'm a RPG geek :shame: I play World of Warcraft and am looking for people to play with online, I usually play pretty late, like around 11:30 PST and then on my days off which are Wednesdays and Thursdays.

If by chance anyone here plays as well, PM me and we can exchange game names and maybe we can play together! :yes:

Suddenly I'm hearing alot about 'WOW' ...I'm finding out some friend's boyfriends are addicted to the game. Then I heard a strange story about some guy buying another persons points for like $1100 or so! haha

Oh gosh..my bf LOVES that game. I'm in the group on facebook called "girlfriends against world of warcraft" haha.
It's funny because he wants me to play also so we can team up lol..so if I ever do, I'll be sure to let you know. :lol:

Oh god I love online games.
I played WoW off and on, tried getting my husband to play with me but he didn't like it sadly :/
Played Star wars galaxies/guild wars/City of heros.
and still subscribed to final fantasy online, me and my husband play that when we have the time.
Looking forward to checking out Vanguard (saga of heroes) soon :biggrin:
I also enjoy all final fantasy games..I love all RPG games :smile: my husband got me into them.

OMG I Love WOW- I will give you my name and such when I get everything set-up at the new house. It's probably going to take about 2 weeks! We are in the process of moving! I would LOVE to team up!!

I play console games. At different times in my life I have owned Compuvision Pong, Atari 2600, NES, SNES, N64, Playstation, PS2, GameCube, Gameboy Color, Nintendo DS, and now Wii. In fact, Wii has been the only reason why I haven't posted here as much. I was probably engaged in a five hour Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess marathon.

OMG I Love WOW- I will give you my name and such when I get everything set-up at the new house. It's probably going to take about 2 weeks! We are in the process of moving! I would LOVE to team up!!

Sweet! I look forward to having fellow purse lover to play with! LOL

cat_inluv ~ A bunch of my friends are trying to get me to play Vanguard, I've seen all the hype for it, plenty of screen shots and they've all bought the presells to it! I'd give it a try but i'm pretty sure my laptop couldn't handle the video for it!

I used to play more but I barely have time for it anymore. Staying on top of TPF takes enough of my spare time. WHen I have some down time I do break out my Civilization PC game (war strategy). I used to play Diablo (also PC) and I used to have an Xbox until I sold it last year because it started collecting dust. If I find any spare time I need to be exercising!

I used to play the Sims a lot, now I'm into IMVU. IMVU is like a cross between the Sims/Myspace/Habbo hotel etc but it's all online and mostly adults.

You can dress you person in tonnes of cute outfits or even design your own and sell them. Some people have made little Chanel shades and Vuitton bags lol I'm such a geek sometimes :shame: