Alexander Wang Any fans of the Emile?

Just pre-ordered the lizard embossed oxblood Emile from Saks!!! Sooooo excited!!! Won't be shipped until August but I'll for sure share when he gets here!! Whoo hoo!

Here's a pic of my new small Emile in mercury! I like it, but I don't love it quite as much as I had thought I would (it's still a keeper though). I suppose I wish it was the teensiest bit bigger. Mercury is really a gorgeous colour (pale grey with blue/green inflections)!

Attachments

• photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 2,042
chunkylover53 said:
Here's a pic of my new small Emile in mercury! I like it, but I don't love it quite as much as I had thought I would (it's still a keeper though). I suppose I wish it was the teensiest bit bigger. Mercury is really a gorgeous colour (pale grey with blue/green inflections)!

love it. she's gorgeous.

Oh I love this colour combination! It's gorgeous! I was eyeing on this for ages on Shopbop but when I decided to buy it. It's sold out. :sad:

LOVING the color combo with that rosegold hw!! thanks for a great pic of the color IRL!!! congrats! this one's a keeper!! :biggrin:

Anyone know what size this Emile is? Or is it only the one size? I love this design!!
t+by+alexander+wang+lemongrass+yellow+mesh+skirt+kyla+sandals+emile+tote__.JPG

This is the only size I could find online and I feel like it's too small, but looking at the mod pic makes it seem like the perfect size. I want a bag that I can comfortably put a magazine in! http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Alexa...els/prod142670012/?eVar4=You May Also Like CS

Thanks in advance!

There are two sizes, small and large. The one in the picture you posted looks to be a small IMO. And the bag pictured in the Nordstrom link is also a small. HTH! :smile:

Anyone know what size this Emile is? Or is it only the one size? I love this design!!
t+by+alexander+wang+lemongrass+yellow+mesh+skirt+kyla+sandals+emile+tote__.JPG

This is the only size I could find online and I feel like it's too small, but looking at the mod pic makes it seem like the perfect size. I want a bag that I can comfortably put a magazine in! http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Alexa...els/prod142670012/?eVar4=You May Also Like CS

Thanks in advance!

joooles said:

This is the only size I could find online and I feel like it's too small, but looking at the mod pic makes it seem like the perfect size. I want a bag that I can comfortably put a magazine in! http://www.neimanmarcus.com/p/Alexander-Wang-Emile-Satchel-Black-Satchels/prod142670012/?eVar4=You%20May%20Also%20Like%20CS

Thanks in advance!

I had a small and could easily fit a couple magazines inside.

The mercury color is absolutely gorgeous, alot more vibrant that I expected comparing it to the pictures on Alexander Wang's site. I've been eyeing the mercury emile for a while, where did you purchase yours from?

GIRLS!!
I need your help!
So the end of my Rocco story is that I ended up returning all of them!! :sad:
I really REALLY wanted the Rocco to work for me (I love the style so much) but the weight was an issue on every hardware option. Cupcakes were impossible to carry and bullet studs were still too heavy! I carry a lot of stuff in my bag and I think that spending close to 1,000 USD for a bag is a lot to have to edit yourself and choose what you want to carry. It's not a clutch!
So now I have AW withdrawal and still need a signature cool black leather bag (an everyday satchel or tote that I can take to trips, etc.) and I'm now considering the small Emile, maybe the patent YSL satchel?
PLEASE HELP!
I like the small Emile. It seems like a good choice, still fierce with the bottom detail, perfect size and the shoulder strap is a must-have! But I want to be sure as I can't keep going back to Saks to return everything I purchase!!
SO I NEED HELP!
Is the emile heavy too? Less heavy than the Rocco??
Advice!!!
Any other suggestions??? I'm very rock and roll, black, stud, metal kinda gal!
That's my thing.
Thank you girls!!!