Any experiences with Artburo?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi:smile:

I just stumbled over Artburo, an Italian manufactor who paints high end bags in a really amazing way (at least I think so).

Anyone her who had his / her handbag customized there already and is able to tell me about?

Thank you!

Here is the link to their collection on instragram ( a few are tacky but most of them are really beautiful)

https://de.pinterest.com/ArtBuro/artburo-art-is-artburo-custom-hermes-bags/

2. i think i like the art deco birkin on brown leather...
    but cant bring myself to love the idea of painting over leather as a form of customization. this is just me and one persons opinion though

3. I DO understand you, and yes, imagining a perfect brandnew Birkin or Kelly, painted with anythin causes an unpleasant feeling in my stomach (at me in me? d***. I`m always struggling with in at on of... - but I hope ykwIm?). But imagine an old Kelly or Birkin that can't be restored or is too destroyed to wear it, painted back to life?

But that's just the way I was thinking about it....

4. i understand and can relate to where you are coming from

an older bag that has seen better days is a different story - i wonder if it needs to be pre-treated somehow first of the cracks etc to create a workable surface

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice